Prison chic

filtypeterpbt

She was involved, as in she was there, as an accomplice. So if you're an accomplice and snitch that makes you a SNITCH.
:lol:

I don't give a fuck about the snitch code. I'll take responsibility for myself, if I'm wrong then I'll own up to it....But if it came down to me or you and I'm in some shit because of your stupidity, then you're going to take the blame. Take it how you wanna take it, I serve no time for another man/woman.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i'm just clearing things up for the people that seem to think that solely because she's been to jail that means she's going to rob dude or have her ex boyfriend roll up on his place. Sure, either of those could happen, but i'm sure dude considered those both before he decided to invite her over.

Plus, i'm sure a lot of you have felons at your places on a regular basis.

Edit: and also, i'm sure a lot of you are drug addicted felons yourselves.

Exactly i have nothing to steal except for the shitty emachines computer i'm on with free internet.

It's very simple, if you commit a crime any reprocussions you face is on you.

If you have nothing at all to do with said crime and are a law abiding citizen yourself you are not snitching, (you could still get served though).

If you don't meet that not involved even in the slightest criteria then, Don't ever talk to the police, ever.

She'd still have done time even if she talked, I don't even have to know the back story.

There is no charge for not snitching if you aren't involved in the first place.

So simple, yet so hard for some of you to understand. I'm glad I don't paint graffiti anymore.

Wow she's a dumbass, where is that ex boyfriend now?

I wouldn't take the fall for anyone, I don't give a fuck who you are...If you're in the wrong and you want me to take your case, best believe I'm ratting your ass out...What kind of friend lets their friend go to jail for them??? Seriously? You can call me a snitch or whatever, but fuck you if you think I'm going down for some shit you did.

Snitch

I wouldn't take the fall for anyone, I don't give a fuck who you are...If you're in the wrong and you want me to take your case, best believe I'm ratting your ass out...What kind of friend lets their friend go to jail for them??? Seriously? You can call me a snitch or whatever, but fuck you if you think I'm going down for some shit you did.

rat

During one of my many trips through detention in the eighth grade, one kid ratted out another kid for chewing gum. The assistant principal who was in charge of detention called out the snitch in front of everyone and gave him more detention.

During one of my many trips through detention in the eighth grade, one kid ratted out another kid for chewing gum. The assistant principal who was in charge of detention called out the snitch in front of everyone and gave him more detention.

That's awesome haha

One of my favorite memories (nowadays at least, at the time it didn't seem too cool) was coming home in 2nd or 3rd grade after being givn title of "bathroom monitor" and having my Dad explain to me that I should say nothing about nothing, cuz noone likes a tattletale.

I was promptly removed from that position when a kid named Jerry Brown pissed on like 3 kids in the bathroom, and I refused to admit I saw it haha

....having my Dad explain to me that I should say nothing about nothing, cuz noone likes a tattletale.

That's more or less a paraphrase of what the AP told him. Since it came from someone in authority, I figured it was sound advice and have lived by it ever since.

I've never understood how you can teach kids to be stand up people then proceed to tell them to snitch out their peers. No one in their right mind is going to trust you if they know you're gonna tell on them if you get caught up to mischief or on good, and there goes 90% of the fun of being a kid.

It's better to tell them about consequences and that if they're gonna do dirt to keep their mouths shut, ride solo as often as possible and not get caught. My Dad's policy was always "I don't want to know." And when he HAD to know or found out there was drama.

I couldn't agree more, my life is way more important than everyone of you fucks and you best believe i am not going down for your shit. I would come forward if someone was about to do time for some shit I did, but if not then i wouldnt even think twice about it.

I don't even see that as snitching, thats just looking out for number one. The good thing about you faggots who disagree is that you're far more likely to go to prison than i am, and that makes me happy.