Doing a shit on acid

qwas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

taking a shit on acid is weird, but you could always get some vicks vapo-rub and THAT'LL send your ass to outer space. fuck. watch 'tommy' while huffing vapo-rub. hit some fuckers with glowsticks. if taking a shit is the best thing you can do on acid, chances are you shouldn't be on acid.

draw a fucking picture.

the other night i had acid and i needed to do a shit so i went to the toilet and i did the most satasfying shit ever :eek:

shoulda started hand painting with it & smeared pretty corn-studded drawings on the walls

then kept dropping hits until the flies laid eggs, filling in the whole thing

by the time the larvae hatched & the entire piece was wriggling, you coulve sold it as the first drawing ever to be put on a wall, made entirely by flies/eggs/larvae

thats how you make money stoopid

347702157164f13240ea1.jpg

droped 3 hits of this amazing acid. triple dipped. at hippie hill in golden gate park. spent a quick min in the forrest appreciateing mother earth, then took the muni back home and scareing some family becuse i was triping out on the floor moveing.

had sex with my girley who took 1 hit for her first time, giveing it to her and seeing all these patterns on her skin move.

fuckin love acid.

after meeting some asian person....... who looked like an eskimo...

we proceded to hit some sort of mexican channel...with some guy ocho or whatever..

then... we laughed for about 40 minutes about

"HIT THE GUCCI STORE..... LAY A GUCCI TURD"

lolz

now onwards with this trip..........................................

-blkboatshewz