Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
qwas

Doing a shit on acid

the other night i had acid and i needed to do a shit so i went to the toilet and i did the most satasfying shit ever :eek:

• Like 1

"do a shit"

English might not be their first language. If you read the post in funny accents, it actually makes a little more sense.

I thought this might be a thread about shit people have done on acid (ie. paint, jump off bridges, stare at a paper bag). If you read the thread title with a thick Japanese accent, it makes sense right?

the other night i had acid and i needed to do a shit so i went to the toilet and i did the most satasfying shit ever :eek:

this faggot is the new AyeBee. tell us about the copious amounts of cocaine you do bro.

this faggot is the new AyeBee. tell us about the copious amounts of cocaine you do bro.

You're so on my dick it's weird, since I'd never even seen your name on here before until like 2 weeks ago...UMAD!

But yes, this kid is kind of coming off as a shitty, uninteresting version of me...tampon I shall

How does one necessarily "do a shit" ? Forget the acid there's already a pseudo-thread for that.

English might not be their first language. If you read the post in funny accents, it actually makes a little more sense.

I thought this might be a thread about shit people have done on acid (ie. paint, jump off bridges, stare at a paper bag). If you read the thread title with a thick Japanese accent, it makes sense right?

^Hahahahahaha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now