Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

viperface

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a load of bullshit

when the blind lead the blind thats when we lost

we lost

so much irony in this

hes sending thousands upon thousands more troops into a seemingly never ending war, to kill other human beings, yet he wins this "Peace" prize

you know i still couldn't believe what i was reading/watching this morning whilst thinking the same thing.

anyways, aside from giving the conservative wahoos something new to bitch about whats the big deal? obama has greatly improved the way the rest of the world sees America, increasing our relative power in the worlds political economy. Didn't any of you get a degree in International Relations? oh shit....wait....that was Obama. Besides, Al-queda is trying to wage holy war on China now. shit, things are looking up.

Haha, silly boy.

Yeah, I have a degree in International Relations, but Obama doesn't, he studied law. The US has more political capital now? Really?! Tell that to Russia, China, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Sudan and all the other countries that the US was competing with 10 years ago!! HAhaha, get real dude, no one out there actually gives a shit about all the sparkling rhetoric, the reality on the ground is still the same as it was in 1989.

And whilst I know your comment about AQ and China was not serious, neither is al Libi and anything that fucking jerk says either!

Obama has barely been in office for 9 months, what has he done for world peace yet? Even better, how's the Nobel panel going to look in 12 months time after Obama bombs shit out of Iran?

He should have followed Kissinger's lead and refused it.

Guest JohnLester#31
OBAMA, IM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU, AND IM GONNA LET YOU FINISH, BUT MLK JR. WAS THE BEST NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER OF ALL TIME.

OF ALL TIME.

:lol:

Yeah, I have a degree in International Relations, but Obama doesn't, he studied law.

Actually he did, from Columbia University, which pretty much pisses in the face of your associates degree from Dick Cheney University in fuckass Wyoming.

And Kissinger didn't refuse the peace award you fucking idiot, it was Le Duc Tho.

Obviously you need to reevaluate that "degree" that you seem to think entitles you to spout your ignorant bullshit.

WATCH YOUR WHORE MOUTH

anyway, this

Even better, how's the Nobel panel going to look in 12 months time after Obama bombs shit out of Iran?

I'm going to crossfire right now to see if you've gone further with this, and if not you better explain it in depth!

Actually he did, from Columbia University, which pretty much pisses in the face of your associates degree from Dick Cheney University in fuckass Wyoming.

And Kissinger didn't refuse the peace award you fucking idiot, it was Le Duc Tho.

Obviously you need to reevaluate that "degree" that you seem to think entitles you to spout your ignorant bullshit.

Actually, you're right on both counts, I though both Tho and Kiss refused it.

But, I don't care. I like how you think I'm conservative just because I disagree with the awarding of the prize to Obama and I also like how you think that I'm an American. But, you were right and I was wrong.