Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

viperface

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What little credibility the Nobel PEace PRize had (it's a massive political contest with lobbying and big $$$ getting spent) has pretty much just gone down the shitter.

Nothing against Obama Wan Kenobi or anything but come on. He's the Pres., it's his fucking job!!

Would really like to know if this was lobbied for or was a product of those crazy Norwegians. Dude is only a few hundred days in to his presidency, isn't it a bit too early to be calling the race?

But then again, they gave it to fucking Arafat I guess, nothing could be any more absurd than that.....

• Like 1

I WAS AT THIS CEREMONY

AND THIS MAN HANDS ME A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

DUDE SAID "EXTRAORDINARY EFFORTS TO STRENGTHEN INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMACY AND COOPERATION BEtWEEN PEOPLES"

SO I THREW IT ON THE GROUNNNNNNND

MAAAAAN, WHAT AM I? SWEDEN'S ONLY BLACK FRIEND?

PUMP THAT GARBAGE IN GADHAFI'S FACE

IM NOT PART OF YOUR SYSTEM

• Like 1

And I thought Americans were the only people with a "white guilt complex".

I like Obama, mad love for my black/white brothers, don't get me wrong, but god damn, some of my niggas are still over in desserts pumping lead through barrels.

At least wait until he does something worthy, it's like giving an employee a lifetime achievement award because the last one sucked so bad.

SOMEONE SHOULD POST SOME OF RUSH LIMBAUGHS SHOW FROM TODAY AND REALLY GET THIS PARTY STARTED.

anyways, aside from giving the conservative wahoos something new to bitch about whats the big deal? obama has greatly improved the way the rest of the world sees America, increasing our relative power in the worlds political economy. Didn't any of you get a degree in International Relations? oh shit....wait....that was Obama. Besides, Al-queda is trying to wage holy war on China now. shit, things are looking up.