Nuke da moon

shellshock

This thread probably belongs in Crossfire, the way things are going....

And as a heads up, we've already discovered 'water' on the moon. Shit happened a few weeks ago.

Okay, to be fair it's a toss-up. Scientists are unsure wether they're seeing straight H20-water. Or Hydroxil wich is one molecule off, 0H. Anyways. Carry on.

http://www.voanews.com/english/Science/2009-09-25-voa40.cfm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a great idea, it's been staring at me and following me at night like it's all hard or something.

Got me looking up at night, wondering if it's trying to intimidate just me or my entire planet.

We'll see how hard you are when we nuke your dumb ass.

Fuck you moon!

• Like 1

How does that make it any better? Thats like saying, "Oh I have black friends, I'm not racist."

I don't understand what's funny about systematic genocide, Jewish or otherwise.

it is not the same at all.

and i never said that specific comment was funny, i was using it in response to your completely retarded statement directly above it.

an eye for an eye so to speak.

either way, stop being such a bitch about it.

also, i wasnt using my family's involvement as a way to make the statement "better" i was attempting to show you that it's ok to take the sand out of your urethra and relax.

I think this is a great idea, it's been staring at me and following me at night like it's all hard or something.

Got me looking up at night, wondering if it's trying to intimidate just me or my entire planet.

We'll see how hard you are when we nuke your dumb ass.

Fuck you moon!

:lol: :lol:

Who gives a shit. If we found ice water or water on the moon then that is huge discovery. You niggers are to stupid to comprehend the impact that will in the future.

Or when we still dont know 100% what the repercussions of something like this has on the earth. It's like a bad science fiction novel turned movie with even shittier actors just waiting to happen.