The Rape Tunnel- This is not "art"

SerialSkiller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSH THIS NIGGA IS MAD LATE, I DID THE "PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE TUNNEL" LIKE 10 YEARS AGO B. CEPT IT WADNT NO TUNNEL, I JUST PUNCHED NIGGAS IN THE FACE FOR LIVIN.

blood i knew this dominican nigga named joaquin in the 6th grade. niggas would pay him a dollar to hit people and he would do it since he ran so fast and they couldnt catch him.

No, it would be way awesomer if the room you entered had R Kelly or Jodeci playing, was candle-lit and everything was covered in red velvet and satin.

It would be creepiest if it was decorated like a child's room and was all clowns and balloons and you entered to circus music playing and dude standing there with a erection.

• Like 2

Punch you in the face tunnel would rule.

This rape tunnel bullshit is just some faggy art school bullshit we've seen before like the starving dog.

Based on his proposed faggorty, I'm guessing most bitches entering will knock him out cold.

Take it from another Ohioan, this kid has no clue on the scene out here, just by his opening remarks.

Punch you in the face tunnel would rule.

This rape tunnel bullshit is just some faggy art school bullshit we've seen before like the starving dog.

Based on his proposed faggorty, I'm guessing most bitches entering will knock him out cold.

Take it from another Ohioan, this kid has no clue on the scene out here, just by his opening remarks.

Nah... this shit's way cooler than some fag starving his dog.

And I really don't see what "having a clue to the Ohio scene" has anything at all to do with this.

• Like 1

And I really don't see what "having a clue to the Ohio scene" has anything at all to do with this.

You would if you were here.

His quoting areas that are considered "art hubs" are not in the slightest. Akron has 2 tiny galleries amongst cornfields, a Hardee's and a Sonic.

If dude, considers all that's "going on" out here, down there...then he's a fucking tool.

Basically, it was a dead giveaway that something was fishy.

I would be like me saying to you, I go to Oregon for the best Cheesteaks in America.