Conservapedia Bible Project

MayorMeanBeans

So I just saw this on Stephen Colbert, apparently its an attempt to rewrite the bible to combat its 'liberal bias'. its open source, like wikipedia, so anyone can edit it:

http://conservapedia.com/Conservative_Bible_Project

I say 12oz gets some epic Old Testament stories going on, plus its even better because it fucks with some lames.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck it, I say support them. the bible has been modified and toned down according to current morality and beliefs as time passes, and thats a load of shit. either this is the fucking word of god and should be held as absolute, or it should be recognized as the giant, multi-authored, intolerant, outdated mess that it is and abandoned. the sooner christians come to grips with that, the better.

hey guys this one huge all powerful guy made two human beings and this planet in 7 days 5000 years ago.....

it always amazes me that when i saw that santa clause is just as farfetched as god. religous people are like no way god is much more beliveable. someone can survive three days in a whale someone can gather two of every animal form accross the world on to a gigantic ark that he made in like a month with no help.

but santa some fat dude that makes a trip around the earth to everyhouse is somehow more farfetched then any biblical story.

nonsense

watch religulous (spelling might be off) its Bill Mahrs documentary

The bible is already hilarious enough without even having to mess with it. Honestly, read any given story out of that shit and tell me its not the most ridiculous shit ever.

Also, every time someone says anything along the lines of, "its all in god's big plan," i want to punch them in the face with a truck.

hey guys this one huge all powerful guy made two human beings and this planet in 7 days 5000 years ago.....

it always amazes me that when i saw that santa clause is just as farfetched as god. religous people are like no way god is much more beliveable. someone can survive three days in a whale someone can gather two of every animal form accross the world on to a gigantic ark that he made in like a month with no help.

but santa some fat dude that makes a trip around the earth to everyhouse is somehow more farfetched then any biblical story.

nonsense

watch religulous (spelling might be off) its Bill Mahrs documentary

Actually Santa is jesus. Who else would give free presents away on jesus' birthday?