$3.7 Million Dollars to buff 1 tag.. MTA roller

Lope

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: mta roller in the la river is gettin buffed

hahaha, sick quote "i hate being the same species as these fucks".......and isn't that the beauty in graff, that ur shit will eventually be buffed dissed or eventually fade away...its kinda like life...you know your going to die but thats not going to stop you from living!

Re: $3.7 Million Dollars to buff 1 tag

ask mta how much it cost them to do it..

they buffed the saber for a tv show, no joke..

yea i noticed a lot of cameras recording in a few of the photos i have seen. I would not be surprised if even Saber or Msk had something to do with it, jut to get more publicity. Its going to in War5 i bet.

• 2 weeks later...

all these cities have no solution for real crime, so graff is their way out. They show the people, look, we beautified your neighborhood, now all the crime will go away. Graff is the reason the kidd down the street got shot, little johnny stuck a needle in his arm and the house around the corner got broken into. Well we know it wasn't those M.T.A cats because it looks like they were a little busy to be doing real crime......