$3.7 Million Dollars to buff 1 tag.. MTA roller

Lope

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all these cities have no solution for real crime, so graff is their way out. They show the people, look, we beautified your neighborhood, now all the crime will go away. Graff is the reason the kidd down the street got shot, little johnny stuck a needle in his arm and the house around the corner got broken into. Well we know it wasn't those M.T.A cats because it looks like they were a little busy to be doing real crime......

word

• 1 month later...

there practetly painting the floor, the shity gov needs a good leg to stand on and they turn to painting the banks of there sewer water, its not like its a daycare or somthing. pisses me off, theres crazy shit happenin on there streets and they want to paint the ground

LOL its like they let it ready for a new outline.

Maybe they couldn't catch those cats and are trying to leave them an easy opportunity to come back... they might just be that stupid. They never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. And Does anyone know if anyone was even indicted for this?? the video said the people responsible for it were convicted, but i have a sneaking suspicion they was full of shit

• 2 weeks later...

wow..looks like a shitty buff job for what it cost..they left a triangle at the top of the M..why couldnt they do some gay community pride mural there or some shit? boring gray? why not use a color that matches the surface..i hope that paint fades and the mta shines thru..that would be awesome..yeh word up on they dont know how to fix more important issues so they do this shit and lump it all in saying graff makes other crimes happen in the area..they prob just wanted to piss people off and show that they could waste money on it..did cock of glove with butt mygirls do their taping there? they prob pocketed most that money that they said costed it to do it..it is all smoke and mirrors bullshit scams the head honchos be runnin..if you were drivin on the bridge did most of the A get cut off by the angle of the bridge? maybe they just wanted a new surface to allow the graffers to paint on..how nice..the MTA looked much better than boring gray... Loot.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Maybe they couldn't catch those cats and are trying to leave them an easy opportunity to come back... they might just be that stupid. They never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. And Does anyone know if anyone was even indicted for this?? the video said the people responsible for it were convicted, but i have a sneaking suspicion they was full of shit

naw, i heard they caught 8 of them and they're being charged on all types of shit.

bump MTA for going all out.

• 3 weeks later...

this is just a classic case of making something a bigger deal then it needs to be, fuck schools and healthcare lets use 3.7 million to clean up a roller some assholes did.i would love to see how actually effective and nice this million dollar paintjb by the army looks.