$3.7 Million Dollars to buff 1 tag.. MTA roller

Lope

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: mta roller in the la river is gettin buffed

How the fuck are they going to buff it? If they pressure wash it all the "toxic" paint will flow into the water and if they paint over it it will flake more. I doubt they used oil based paint anyways.. it was more likely common latext house paint.

Who the fuck sees the river besides us sketchy people who kick it there anyway?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Daily Graffiti Photos at http://www.EndlessCanvas.com

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, you didn't read it wrong. The city of LA will be buffing the MTA roller today, at a cost of $3.7 million dollars. Army engineers will be the ones conducting the buffing. Why so much to buff it? Who knows, but they claim it costs that much to stop the paint run-off into the LA river. Come on, does that really cost $3.7 mill? I highly doubt it.

amayzun_mta_03.jpg

Re: $3.7 Million Dollars to buff 1 tag

I imagine with all the liability insurance on top of them actually paying people to buff it and the supplies is why it would cost so much, but hey if they wanna use up all their budget on buffing it just means less buffing in the future!

Re: $3.7 Million Dollars to buff 1 tag

Fuck the buff..but for real I would do that shit for a $ 1000 plus the cost of the paint...

Really I dont see how it could cost anywhere over $ 4000- $5000...3.7 mil fucking rediclious...

lol If its gets buffed. They are not going to use paint. Thats gonna be straight high presure wash.