$3.7 Million Dollars to buff 1 tag.. MTA roller

Lope

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: mta roller in the la river is gettin buffed

I thought that this was big enough to post here…

Next Monday the roller is being buffed by our wonderful army reserves as part of their “cleaning up LA”. The city claims that it needs to be cleaned because the oil based paint is “toxic”. I was informed that this is happening by an acquaintance that had to help organize the “event”.

The media is making a big deal of it, and it will be on cnn that night. Evidently they are not just buffing the roller but a large part of the river. I hope this reaches the right people.

Soo, it's monday evening. I don't think anythings going down.

LOL wow get off their nuts.[/quote

By the way, Since I actually know MTA cats I started that thread. Check it out and eat a dick!

I know MTA cats also, but I aint advertising my jockingness and starting threads for them you dumb shit!

PM..."I chill wit MTA more than you"

You sound like a little kid, I started the thread because they put in work. But that's cool that your not gonna advertise YOUR JOCKINGNESS I'm through with you troll..

Your a fag jocking real graffiti writers making threads for a crew you aint in. Your GAY!!

Hold on guys does MTA have a thread on here? Even though Im not in the crew because I only sucked 5 of their dicks and I need to suck 10, im still going to start a thread for them. Golly Gee Willikers I really love them. Sincerelly YearzOne

Hold on guys does MTA have a thread on here? Even though Im not in the crew because I only sucked 5 of their dicks and I need to suck 10, im still going to start a thread for them. Golly Gee Willikers I really love them. Sincerelly YearzOne

31345-find_offensive_people_use_word_retarded_discribre_something_lame_stupid.jpg

, whatever, and you can find out whats hood when your shit gets dissed. Real life not no interwebs.

Stop paying for graffiti forum rep.

I don't want to hear that...I'm supporting the movement bullshit, your a fagot, stop asking for info,

matter of fact,...if you even write...go cross yourself out!

, whatever, and you can find out whats hood when your shit gets dissed. Real life not no interwebs.

Stop paying for graffiti forum rep.

I don't want to hear that...I'm supporting the movement bullshit, your a fagot, stop asking for info,

matter of fact,...if you even write...go cross yourself out!

You got me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Except for the fact i didnt pay shit:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have 6 thousand posts on a graffiti forum. Seriously, get a life!!! Do you fools even write? Please tell me PM we, whatever, and you can find out whats hood when your shit gets dissed. Real life not no interwebs.

Well this thread is beyond dead.... But yeah I have 6k posts... I have spent quite a bit of time on 12oz posting flicks and chatting with people over the last 7+ years. I probably spend far to much time on here and that could be spent doing other things... But yeah I write.. I write lots of poetry, usually sonnets.. why do you like poetry? you want to start a poetry thread and talk about our favorite poets? Or do you want to meet at an open mic and spit some shit... i'll be at tourettes without regrets next month if you want to find me.. or do you want to have a dance off? I'm down with one of those... though i doubt you could hang unless you play with fire.. you want to do teh graff letters... shit let me go copy some dance n' graff off teh 12oz like everyone else does these days... I never even did that stuff... i was always to scared i might get busted... get my ass beat by teh police... go to jail.. deal with fines, probation and everything that comes with dance n' graff... man that stuff scares me... sorry i talked shit on teh interwebs... please accept my sincerest apologies for posting your flick right here..

mike%20dayem%202.jpg