THE GRATEFUL DEAD SUPERTHREAD

shai

shattered then the little knubs pulled out by a blind drunk russian with a hacksaw.

No it really is that bad, I haven't been to one of those things in years and never intend on going to one of those things again. Enjoy the bugs, nasty unwashed rainbow pussy, giardia cause someone thinks everyone should drink live water, getting harassed by LEOs, dealing with schwag fucks, and all the rest of the bullshit that comes with that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can put you in touch with the Mutant Fest folks early if you want to get a jump on that. Seems like I end up debating over whether I should go every year and wind up missing my ride there...which is probably for the best. I would probably end up on Weird Dope and fucking the mythical Raver Cougar in a dirty tent somewhere.

Speaking of which- despite all appearances this is NOT the "put all the stuff hippie over here" thread. Therefore, for the love of Jehovah God, let us have no more discussion of Rainbow events. I can tolerate the jam band stuff because...well, I don't like it but I don't really know where else it would fit, so I guess I gotta just accept that. But for some of us (namely me) some things- like Rainbow Gatherings- are beyond the pale.

Not one head on here is going to ALL GOOD?

If youre stuck in the midwest ts really your only chance for Further...

Has anyone done EDC in vegas? It looks a little bit much for me, as bad as rainbow looks to yall...:lol:

Id rather see sts9, lotus, or eoto, for one night than shuffle rock with a bunch of candy kids for three days...But the opportunity to go is there....Anyone been?

is EDC that kiddy rave juggalo thing? They have one in vegas?

Kiddy rave juggalo thing vs rainbow

Rather let lorena bobbit chop my dick off.

Ok sts9, lotus, eoto, zilla, whatever now you are talking about a show and not some juggalo kiddy rave or rainbow. Seriously though how the fuck are you bringing up some juggalo kiddy rave in this thread.

They both love making music and do it for the fans. Plus they support a lot of people through doing shows and tours. Years ago I met an old head used to tour with the band doing various things, he told me he still got hook ups to any shows he wanted to go to anytime just cause he was with them for years. He had one of the craziest laminate collections i've ever seen, really cool dude.

I'm more surprised they do things like 9 shows in 10 days, at one spot and just crush it.

• Like 1

Post is written with a heavy heart....

My friend and 12ozr "spectr" aka "Illumunati" passed away last night. I feel it appropriate to post it in here, as this was one of the threads ol' boy still posted on, on here, and I believe you knew him, shai. I'm super bummed. Memorial service tomorrow in CA. He's not being buried in his home town of Boston, as his immediate family is all out that way, now. Rest In Peace, JT. You're missed, brother.

• Like 1

Post is written with a heavy heart....

My friend and 12ozr "spectr" aka "Illumunati" passed away last night. I feel it appropriate to post it in here, as this was one of the threads ol' boy still posted on, on here, and I believe you knew him, shai. I'm super bummed. Memorial service tomorrow in CA. He's not being buried in his home town of Boston, as his immediate family is all out that way, now. Rest In Peace, JT. You're missed, brother.

that's nuts!! wow. i haven't been on 12oz in awhile. probably a year or two, and it's probably been the same length, if not, longer that i've spoken with him.

but, he just hit me up on aim last week, inviting me to this show in santa cruz and an upcoming one in june in tahoe. i told him i'd try and make it out....we chatted briefly catching up on life.

bummed:o