THE GRATEFUL DEAD SUPERTHREAD

shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u went 2 phish new years bags? i went 2 biscuits new years while my brother was at phish and then we had 2 rush back 2 the train cuz we stayed outside the city. was a fun time. payed some dude 7 bucks for a freestyle, bought a bum a bud light tall boy, and ate a blister pack of sudaphed. all in all i gotta feeling 2013 is going to be a damn good year. i listened to the phish show when we got back 2 the hotey cuz my brother got an iphone program that streams it right after the show. sounded good. i don't have much fun at phish tho. i really like the parking lots though.

i really like the parking lots though.

Pretty much all anyone needs to know about going to shows, even if you don't like the music by the time you leave the lot you will enjoy the music so much more then you ever could.

Of course these days I tend to avoid the lots and just go to the shows.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

abcizzle, Dunno if I'm going to be able to hit any Summer 13 shows aide from Bangor. Hopefully I've got more free time for Fall tour.

Illuminati, I got your voicemail and spaced calling you back. I will tonight and you will most likely hear from me before reading this.

eh. I put in for Chicago and SF. Im making SF happen this year damnit.

I got a room booked right up the street from SPAC but im not sure. Im holding

onto it tho. Didnt want to ptbm for SPAC and get stuck in the lawn or trying to

sell em for less than i paid. instead i'll try my phone strategy from last year

You from SF illuminati? Could use some logistical advice, maybe have shai chime in too. Transportation from the airport to downtown advice, decent places to grab lunch downtown, phaps a cheap hotel down that way thats not filthy. Last time I stayed at the Pontiac motel for a couple weeks. Like to think it was around 6th and market or mission or something. Not especially nice but whatever. Ill only be in town for the weekend. I was almost considering staying at the downtown hostel. $45 a night.

• 2 weeks later...

good to go for 3 nights BGCA and 3 nights GA Floor Chicago

hopefully catch furthur once or twice

I have the Best Western in S. Springs booked. I might not use. If this is the case

would transfer it if anyone here wants it. lemme kno

• 4 weeks later...