Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE GRATEFUL DEAD SUPERTHREAD

shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lower 300's Page side, but I'll inevitably be in the upper 400's dancing like a....like a spunion, naturally.

Edited- I must have been real drunk to spew that kid of shit. I can't tell if i was being sarcastic or letting on that I actually believe in that kind of shit. Whoops.

• 2 weeks later...
Lower 300's Page side, but I'll inevitably be in the upper 400's dancing like a....like a spunion, naturally.

Edited- I must have been real drunk to spew that kid of shit. I can't tell if i was being sarcastic or letting on that I actually believe in that kind of shit. Whoops.

hahaha have fun, maybe they'll play harpua.

Legion Of Mary - May 21, 1975 Keystone (Complete)

great recording. I haven't made it all the way thru yet. On the plus side its Youtube. You can vid to Mp3

this one. It has a nice slideshow too. Love seeing them 70s pics.

Not the best run but nowhere near as bad as some people are saying. Among my favorite things the GD did was nameless/formless jams. I feel like phish is sort of abandoning this and it bugs me. I don't care if its a jam that leads to nowhere. Shows start to feel canned when there is no exploration. My guess as to why the run lacked panache is after Dicks they went their seperate ways and tours. I think they played well enough but just didn't have the same cohesion they have mid-late tour. It didn't feel forced but it wasn't entirely comfortable either.

so. When u think summer tour dates start touching down?

• Like 1