THE GRATEFUL DEAD SUPERTHREAD

shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sure shai, break it down, im on a mac runnin an old operating system if that matters.

Sorry, I misunderstood you.

iTunes should rip anything you want, but you're going to have to go into the settings and tell it to rip in .wav format with copy protection turned off (I'm not sure if iTunes still does this) then title them. One album of .wav files should be around 400 MB, so if storage is an issue you might want to consider that. Don't bother ripping anything in iTunes as mp3s though, the bitrate tops out at 192 kbps and the results won't sound as good.

I usually convert tracks in Audacity, it's a little tough to figure out but IMO it's the best thing out there.

Here's some links-

Ripping CDs

Audacity

Also just noticed that xACT converts .shn to wav, too. As far as I know shn isn't used at all anymore once flac came out, but it's still good to have this. I've got a shit load of old shows in shn that I'd converted to wav, burned to disc, and lost or destroyed them long ago. a lot of the stuff on etree.org is still available in that format, too.

Lower 300's Page side, but I'll inevitably be in the upper 400's dancing like a....like a spunion, naturally.

Edited- I must have been real drunk to spew that kid of shit. I can't tell if i was being sarcastic or letting on that I actually believe in that kind of shit. Whoops.

• 2 weeks later...
Lower 300's Page side, but I'll inevitably be in the upper 400's dancing like a....like a spunion, naturally.

Edited- I must have been real drunk to spew that kid of shit. I can't tell if i was being sarcastic or letting on that I actually believe in that kind of shit. Whoops.

hahaha have fun, maybe they'll play harpua.