Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ferris Bueller

Ocean's Eleven

good movie...the only annoying part was the horrible "british accent" on that one guy....annoying as fuck. But aside from that I got no complaints...

Did you notice Brad Pitt was eating in every scene?

Julia Roberts looked fucking terrible in that, normally she looks great but her ugliness almost made this great movie bad.

I think I am going to start rocking suits like everyday...

yes....i wish i could rock a silk shirt and some dope slacks..

the outfits and music provided a perfect atmosphere.

i thought it was dope how brad pitt was chillin out in an expensive suit eating nachos in a parkin lot...

the british dude was cool...got arrested at the beginning than bailed by pitt....plants the bomb on the car...

"hahah they didnt see that shit comin!"

i gotta see hella movies

lord of the rings

tenebaums

oceans 11

movies cost $9!!!!!! shit...time to make dad pay hehe

Originally posted by ese

good movie...the only annoying part was the horrible "british accent" on that one guy....annoying as fuck. But aside from that I got no complaints...

cause he's actually british ....

Brad+Suits+Glasses... Great.

The movie was great.... I left vegas to go home to hawaii for holiday break.. and watched that movie the same nite I arrived to Hawaii.. and it made me miss vegas. Is that normal.

I'd love to see this happen in real life.

yes, it was one of the better movies that i've seen in the last month. It makes me want to watch the original.

definitely a slick flick..

shouldn't complain about 9 bucks either.. i paid 12 fuckin 50 to see it up here in canaduh. i wish we still paid 9..

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

definitely a slick flick..

shouldn't complain about 9 bucks either.. i paid 12 fuckin 50 to see it up here in canaduh. i wish we still paid 9..

there is a magical city in canada where the streets are paved with ice, the yards are full, and movies are still under $10 even at silver city. And its a damn good thing too, cause me paying $12 to go see somthing just aint happening.

you lucky shit.. 12. fity all the way over here.. you want popcorn and a drink? its cool.. just hand over you're 20 and we'll call it even.

back to the movie though..

definitely wasn't expecting that little twist at the end... And what a fuckin plan too..

I got a plan, who wants to bankroll me?

I saw it like the 2nd week it came out. I'm downloading now so I can give it to my mom. Can't beat the original.

word...and i work at the movies too :D

i can stop watching it yo.

brad pitt was dope in that movie yo...that chinese guy..damn:lol:..where the faqin bag?! :lol:

I just rented this movie a couple of days ago. Watching Brad Pitt eat throughout the whole movie was making me hungry.

Guest sneak

yeh, i too thought it was good. anyone know if its out in the uk yet to buy?

Originally posted by DETO

i bought the DVD last night shit is bad ass. i loved it. i saw it twice, and once i get home from work i am probably going to go watch it again. i also bought Orange County. i liked that movie also.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000062XHI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000065U36.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

hmm weird..i went and rented orange county, after watching it i ordered oceans 11 on payperview, mabey we have some sort or soul connection...hmmmm

yo fr8o, couldnt have said it better myself

unrealistic as hell, but clever as fuck, ive been biguppin this one for the past few days, i wanna see the old one i hear it sucks though?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this