COMIC BOOKS...For all the collectors!

bionic commando..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't consider myself a collector that knows the value of comics, but I do snag them and read them on occasion from thrift stores and swap meets.

Superman getting his ass kicked by his friends, and getting his ass kicked in general is pretty funny.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

bone_jeff_smith.jpg

ive recently read...(guess ill reformat with some pictures)

exm1large.jpg

ex machina and thought that was really cool

2jer3mg.jpg

seven soldiers of victory by grant morrison was really cool too...

the_goon_movie_still.jpg

the goon is always entertaining

promethea31.jpg

promethea by alan moore was a really interesting book if your in for a bit of a mind fuck...

246948-32919-the-invisibles_large.jpg

the invisibles, also by grant morrison, was kind of along the same lines

the only newer stuff im reading

12165_400x600_medium.jpg

greek street

unwritten5c.jpg

unwritten

marvelsproj-ff.jpg

and the marvels project...

they are all good so far, but id sound like an idiot if i tried to explain them...just look at wikipedia or something

i always liked this one outta Australian Kangaroo Comix (akc). its about this 40 yr old freak that goes around the world hanging from meat hooks off of different varieties of trees native to the country he is in.

the interesting parts of the series are when he is torn to pieces by a different pack of animals in every issue:

utf-8BbW9kZ29pbmd1cC5qcGc-2-1-1.jpg

i always liked this one outta Australian Kangaroo Comix (akc). its about this 40 yr old freak that goes around the world hanging from meat hooks off of different varieties of trees native to the country he is in.

the interesting parts of the series are when he is torn to pieces by a different pack of animals in every issue:

utf-8BbW9kZ29pbmd1cC5qcGc-2-1-1.jpg

corny.jpg

super-cool-story-bro.png?1244744947

=

Every post you've ever made ever

I was an avid collector of another comic book series, about a 30-year-old drug addict & high school drop-out from Surrey, the meth capital of Canada. When he was a young boy, he was rummaging through his mom's closet, and was accidentally poked by a meth needle, which jump-started his addiction. He gained numerous powers, such as the power to misspell words at the rate of an infantile retard. He trolled internet forums and gained the miraculous ability to change & rearrange screen names to outsmart his arch-nemeses, the 12oz moderators. He had a growing obsession with members like DAO & Theo Huxtable, the latter whom he often tried to emulate while trolling. This, ladies & gentlemen, was the story of Meth-Head.

24msymt.jpg