snowboarding.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll check into how and if I can maybe mail some tickets/deals to who ever wants them. I don't know which mountains are giving out hookups, but generally last year everywhere I went I could for for half price or better. doesn't look like I'll be heading to the states at all this winter, maybe baker, so any other mountains on the list you all can have. I'll post a list when the season starts of what I can get you guys. somebody may as well reap the benefits I'm not.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem with 32s is they pack out very quickly. Make sure you buy them in a very snug and tight fit.

I've ridden The Lashed for 2 full seasons and by the end of it they were completely fucked but I was very happy with the boot overall.

I just purchased another pair with the fast track system. I was very skeptical to move from laces, hopefully I made the right choice.

Im doing another season at Big White BC. Cannot fucking wait

• 4 weeks later...
I'll check into how and if I can maybe mail some tickets/deals to who ever wants them. I don't know which mountains are giving out hookups, but generally last year everywhere I went I could for for half price or better. doesn't look like I'll be heading to the states at all this winter, maybe baker, so any other mountains on the list you all can have. I'll post a list when the season starts of what I can get you guys. somebody may as well reap the benefits I'm not.

whats up with some for the lake tahoe area?

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone who's pm'ed me about the hookups:

so this year they've caught onto the mailing out the free passes, because you need a staff pass to use them now. I could send them out anyways and maybe you could try and say you forgot or didn't bring it. I'll post the list of the resorts tonight and try to figure out a way to spread the hook ups anyways. sorry dudes. Grouse is still an option for anyone around Van, or wanting to go on a trip for decent back runs, amazing parks, and incredible food/bar afterwards. It's small but it'll be free.

• 2 weeks later...

THIS IS THE WEEK!

THIS IS THE WEEK!

THIS IS THE WEEK!

THIS IS THE WEEK!

THIS IS THE WEEK!

THIS IS THE WEEK!

THIS IS THE WEEK!

THIS IS THE WEEK!

THIS IS THE WEEK!

THIS IS THE WEEK!

THIS IS THE WEEK!