snowboarding.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've snowboarded once and hated it . I thought it would be a lot like surfing , but I was wrong . I do know quite a few people from Ohio , that travel all over the world snowboarding , and they're really good . I guess my lack of enthusiam stems from growing up poor , and just being a skateboarder for over 20 years now . I guess if I lived and had access to somewhere rad like Vermont , Vancouver or Utah I'd make an effort to try again . :cool:

I might be going to bear this weekend.

No definate plans yet tho.

Mt High on Monday....Meeeehhhh.

Just wanna get in the snow and have that first beer on the lift of the season.

Id drive the extra 30-45 min and just go to bear on monday my du...

The last couple of days its been so nicely groomed at mt. sigh but the only thing that kills it is the fuckin crowds. i went yesterday morning and by 10ish it was already pretty crowded....on a wednesday...crowded to the point where it feels like your playing frogger with everyone that gathers in the middle toward the bottom of lower chisholm to hit the boxes....fuckers.

ha btw i ride a 154 Youngblood with matching bindings and a stepchild with flux's

i just drove through the sierras and there's not much snow but boreal is open.

hopefully i get to board this season. i missed out last winter.

i just wish my fear of the motherfucking ski lift would vanish.

i'm pretty sure they're all open now. it's suppose to snow until sunday night, with 3 feet of snow.

we didn't make it boarding last year either. we should make it happen.

also, i have the same fear.

when i was younger my dad would take us skiing and would have to pick me up and throw me to the side.

now, i can never get off the stupid lift, without falling on my ass.

I'm planning a snowboarding trip with my brother. This will be our first time. :shook:

I was hoping to hit Ski Apache in New Mexico, but our timeframe is for spring break, March 13th - 21st. I'm guessing going there that late in the season is not a good idea. Can anyone back me up on this? Maybe if I hit northern New Mexico? I was planning on driving there, but we may have to fly somewhere else like Colorado or Utah.

I guess my question is really this:

Where would you guys recommend for first time snowboard virgins?

I'm planning a snowboarding trip with my brother. This will be our first time. :shook:

I was hoping to hit Ski Apache in New Mexico, but our timeframe is for spring break, March 13th - 21st. I'm guessing going there that late in the season is not a good idea. Can anyone back me up on this? Maybe if I hit northern New Mexico? I was planning on driving there, but we may have to fly somewhere else like Colorado or Utah.

I guess my question is really this:

Where would you guys recommend for first time snowboard virgins?

come to lake tahoe and you can visit suki and i.

snowboard-ski-reno-tahoe.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...