Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

snowboarding.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bumping this thread cos it's almost that time of year again!!!

I'm going to get me some new boots today I think. Been riding the same pair for the last 4 or 5 years and I think they are ready to be retired. Gonna take a look at the nike SB's and see how I like em, seem to be reasonably priced.

wooohoooo i can't wait!!!

i hate this in-between weather.....its zero degrees out....but no snow!!!!

Was going to buy myself a new Neversummer Evo this year, but I seem to have spent all my money... Still, though, I can't wait for the season to start.

I think I'm about due for new bindings this year. My board is old as shit too, but i love it.

I'm really out of the loop on gear though. Does Drake still make really nice bindings? I've had a pair of drakes since probably 2003 and they're still as rock solid as they were 8 years ago. toe caps on the front strap intrigue me though, and a lot of the new bindings have them.

Chupa, quality bindings are Ride, Technine, Burton, Agency, Union ... I myself ride technine's with the toe cap and I love em.

used ride lx series bindings and they'e been fantastic. starting to make snow next week. first snow was three days ago and it hasn't stopped. anyone in Vancouver hit me up again, cheap riding at Grouse.

Ive been shredding Ride EX's for the last two seasons I'm a big fan.

I just purchased my deck for this year 154 green machine fk

capita-10.11-green-machine-fk-152.jpg

my two rides:

photo-1.jpg

left is a sims MFM with technine MFM bindings. 153 cm

right is a rome artifact 1985 with technine MFM bindings. 155cm

Got a pass for one of my local mountains last week ... however the weather isnt ready yet ... 50's at night high 70's during the day.

Gnu's are quality boards

Yeah, I've really been happy with it. Granted, I haven't tried a different board in probably 6 years, but I haven't really felt the need to. I split the nose on the thing the first year I had it, so it has a pretty sweet 2 inch battle scar that was fixed up really nicely, but I've had no issue with it whatsoever. It gets a fresh wax and edging every year for the 4-5 day trip I do, then it sits in my closet for the other 360 days of the year. I'm hoping to fit in another 1 or 2 long weekend trips this year and maybe get in 10 days of riding if I'm lucky. I kinda want to try a more powder oriented board one of these years, but I haven't seen more than a couple of inches of fresh in going on 5 years. I'm about fucking due for my annual Utah trip to get blitzed with a few feet. Hopefully it's this year.