Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

snowboarding.

some girls are just not into learning things. i teach all of my girls how to drive stick if they do not know how

(so far only 1 has). most of them that i have taught (8 out of 10 or so) get ridiculously frustrated. i'll be

sitting there giving them calm respectful pointers like "slowly pull your foot off the clutch until you feel a tiny

grab" they'll almost always stall and immediately throw a bitch fit. and i gotta calm them down like "dog,

rome wasnt built in a day" or some other bullshit so they will stop crying about something that doesnt matter.

ive been single for about a year now and it has been great, let me tell you.

My girl actually caught onto it nice and quick, over 2 or 3 days she went from snowplowing only on her heel edge to actually linking turns and slowly carving ... big gains.

I hope to be hitting a few different mountains this season ... couldn't believe how much snow was already down we were in pow almost up to my waist at points at the very top of the mountain

When I put on my new bindings I had to remove a couple of decals

and now the glue is is still there

what's good to get that sticker glue off?

Isopropyl alcohol?

anyone living in Vancouver/surrounding area want free riding at grouse pm me. share the perks

Fuuuuuck, that's a nice hook up.

If you're ever in New England and wanna pay an assload of money to ride some ice hit me up.

just went to the snowboard expo in boston, im gassed now...bought my daughter a burton chicket with bindings for $90 brand new.

I'm living at Big White BC atm until April :).

I live 40 mins from ya then.. see ya at the slopes bro, WATCH YA BACK

I might be going to bear this weekend.

No definate plans yet tho.

Mt High on Monday....Meeeehhhh.

Just wanna get in the snow and have that first beer on the lift of the season.

• Like 1

i just drove through the sierras and there's not much snow but boreal is open.

hopefully i get to board this season. i missed out last winter.

i just wish my fear of the motherfucking ski lift would vanish.

I've snowboarded once and hated it . I thought it would be a lot like surfing , but I was wrong . I do know quite a few people from Ohio , that travel all over the world snowboarding , and they're really good . I guess my lack of enthusiam stems from growing up poor , and just being a skateboarder for over 20 years now . I guess if I lived and had access to somewhere rad like Vermont , Vancouver or Utah I'd make an effort to try again . :cool:

I might be going to bear this weekend.

No definate plans yet tho.

Mt High on Monday....Meeeehhhh.

Just wanna get in the snow and have that first beer on the lift of the season.

Id drive the extra 30-45 min and just go to bear on monday my du...

The last couple of days its been so nicely groomed at mt. sigh but the only thing that kills it is the fuckin crowds. i went yesterday morning and by 10ish it was already pretty crowded....on a wednesday...crowded to the point where it feels like your playing frogger with everyone that gathers in the middle toward the bottom of lower chisholm to hit the boxes....fuckers.

ha btw i ride a 154 Youngblood with matching bindings and a stepchild with flux's

Def would but I gotta free lift ticket for mt. high

usually don't go there except the one time a year to use the free lift ticket from snow jam

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now