Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

snowboarding.

someone buy me a set up... i know someone on here is rich. i miss this shit. grew out of my board when i was like 18.. well it was small then.

sold it.

buying my pass next week. I wish i was still a bum, then i could move to the mountain and work for min wage but not care because i can hitchhike to the mountain everyday - even catch sessions before or after work, fuck it i could work at the mountain and shred on my lunch break...

sigh

oh yeah, bought these end of last season and am stoked to finally put some milage on them

burton-ion-s.jpg

someone buy me a set up... i know someone on here is rich. i miss this shit. grew out of my board when i was like 18.. well it was small then. <br />

sold it.

Go to your local swap meet. Around here there's so many rich folk who want the latest gear they hold a convention two days every year to sell their last years shit. You'll get a setup for next to nothing.

Holy shit. That's the exact same swap im talking about. Used to be held in the gym of some highschool.

My Setup

Team-Gooner-top.jpg

TECHNINE_BASKETBALL_BINDING.jpg

mens_32_thirty_two_lashed_snowboard_boot_reviews_67368_300.jpg

I just snatched the setup a few weeks ago and unfortunately I will be going to jail for 6 months before the snow falls out here, so I wont even get to fucking use it :mad:

You're a fuck wit, you probably ruined someones holliday. Ps i have the same boots

Im doing a season in canada leaving in a week for the job fairs.

Riding a K2 darkstar + rome 390s

ill try alameda county spot i guess.. over by pleasanton cuz there be some rich folks round bouts up therrrr

NorSki in Pleasanton is pretty dope. They have a lot of good deals and probably the best prices in the area. It's off of Hopyard Rd.

Boarding is cool and all, but only if you have the most expensive and flashy gear to rock on the slopes. Fanny packs and neon are making a comeback.

Asbjorn%20-%20Verbier%20-%20Fullsize.jpg

I don't know if you Tahoe headies know about Homewood... you should. It's been #1 on my local 'shred' list for years now. Awesome place, cheap and pretty much void of kooks.

Locals only type spot. Check it out sometime.

Homewood-Ski-Trail-Map.mediumthumb.jpg

I can't stand the ridiculous shit so many kids wear. Neon zubaz style coats, plaid looking jackets with neon yellow pants hanging off the ass and like 3 bandanas hanging off the pants for no reason, etc. I keep it black. Plain, simple, functional waterproof shit. I don't think i paid more than $50 for my pants since they had been sitting around the shop for years and had been price cut repeatedly since everyone seems to be all about the ridiculous colors. Also grabbed a really nice, waterproof northface jacket last year on sale for like $150 since it was a year old, then everything was 50% off as well so it only ended up costing me $75. Fuck if i know how they do it, but if i open the armpit vents and unzip my coat a little, its perfect temp with a tshirt even on hot days, and if i throw on a sweatshirt it keep me plenty warm on even the coldest days.

My old jacket, if it was at all warm, i'd be fucking sweating bullets even if i had on a tshirt. I think i just overheat easily though, since i almost always have my gloves and hat off for part of the lift ride, even when its chilly out.

On an unrelated note, i searched for my colorado/utah ultra photothread from last year and it looks like it got lost in the big crash. Weak.

Really poorly stitched panoramic i took from the top of a peak in Utah. Can't remember which resort it was at for the life of me though

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/MrChupacabra/UT%20CO%2009/Utahpanoramic.jpg?t=1254902915 (zoom in to 100% for maximum detail. durr)

IMG_1829.jpg?t=1254902845

RIP Paul

• Like 1

Holy shit someone just mentioned Norski. I worked the one in Lafayette for 3 years. That shop's a total wreck now but this is all getting way too close to home.

When it comes to clothing, Siver Cartel was the best fly by night ski clothing operation to ever exist. Easily the best fitting jackets (none of this cumbersome oversized bullshit, but not "fitted" either) and in seven years not a single stitch has ever come undone. Started in about 2002 by pro skier Mike Nick, they made some great gear for 5 or 6 years. Then it disappeared. You now can find all their gear at bargain bin prices in places like TJ Maxxx. A damn shame.

i wish they made a new one of these for this season

grenad10.jpg

gre-un10.jpg

i never had one but i always looked forward to seeing the new design each season

ive been wearing the same black waterproog pants from walmart that work perfectly fine for me and that same orange jacket in my pic on the previous page.

LibTechTravisRiceProMTXScnd.jpg

beautiful board. well, ive only ever had rentals before this one but this one is fucking amazing.

ride_lx_bindings_black_240706_141012.jpg

ride lx bindings. only i dont have snow flakes on mine.

and burton boots.

i also keep it all black.

actually im about to get a new jacket. one i got is several years old, and although it served me well over the years its time to move on. any recommendations?

oh yes, my days off are tuesday/wednesdays right now as well, which means i wont have to deal with a whole bunch of fuckers clogging up the lines i wanna use.

some of em? fuck...

Getting my pass soon. Might be getting a heavenly pass because that's where most people i would be going up with go. But I love sierra, and would much rather get the double whammy. or sierra only would do. south shore rocks shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now