Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

snowboarding.

aye man, my mates are saying that they can get me deals on rentals, and that they'll probably hae gear i could use...

we get pretty long seasons here. last year there was still snow til the end o' june on some slopes...

the runs are short though, that's the only complaint i hear from boys...

Wow that would be nice. We barely had a season at all here. There was barely any snow this year. They're saying possible drought because of it.

My advice would be- don't bother with the bunny slope. Just go to the top and learn on your way down. And don't let the first trip or two scare you away. You're going to be falling a lot and really sore.

Wow that would be nice. We barely had a season at all here. There was barely any snow this year. They're saying possible drought because of it.

My advice would be- don't bother with the bunny slope. Just go to the top and learn on your way down. And don't let the first trip or two scare you away. You're going to be falling a lot and really sore.

Its crappy just about everywhere this year.

Jan 2011 vs Jan 2012

10424905-large.jpg

I want to get a few more days in without it only being ice in the am and slush in the afternoon.

just watched art of flight freaking amazing!

also i have been planning to buy a new board for a while now, do you guys have any suggestions? i don't really want to spend too much money, you guys have any suggestions of the brand or if there are places online to get them for cheaper?

You can look for last years boards or ebay for a better deal.

I ride a rome and its great.

Rome Agent is a great all around snowboard.

thanks, im looking around.

I got an awesome deal from my university, me and some of my friends are going to Vermont for 3 days, we get the bus ride there,a room, breakfast, and left tickets for 300$!!

Anyone ever been to smugglers notch?

left tickets for 300$!!

Are you sure you bought the 'right' ticket?

1772176_o.gif

• Like 1

ha....ha, props for the gif but you know what i meant!

anyways today i had some problems with either my bindings or board :S

my front foot binding was loose and moving around so i went and tightened it, and as soon as i went down again it was loose again....is it the screws? or the holes in my board or something with the bindings :S anyone ever have this problem?

so the oz seems to be slowly dying... so i found this thread!

anyone else excited for the season getting closer, i know it's a little early, especially here where i am but i can't wait to hit the slopes!

tomorrow i'm going to buy a new board and bindings finally! Anyone have any plans for where they are going to go?

travis-rice-action2.jpg

Art of Flight was dope, Travis Rice is a beast. Makes me sad that I can't ride like that, he makes it look so easy.

My wife is giving birth to our first in about 3 weeks, so I predict very little riding will be done by me this winter.

Art of flight was awesome! i watched "that's it that's all" after too it was pretty bad ass too, rice again but it's older.

this thread always dies but I don't give a fuck!!!!!!!!!! Snowboarding season is almost here!

Check out this EPIC video! Great editing and the scenery is amazing!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now