snowboarding.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trip in the works for January with my brothers.

it will be my first time snowboarding, ever. Just a Va spot, but im still really hype about the trip, even though im more excited about chilling in a hot tub with snow bunnies and staying shit faced.

Snowboarding is going to become my new favorite past time I swear.

Me and friends are talking about making a tremblant trip but i dont think its in the makings this year....

get better BNH or keepitrail will cut them out for you.

If you wanna go cheap but still stay in the village go to the condos la choutte. Book a room for 2 and just have all your buddies crash on the floor. You get a kitchen to make food too that way your not paying 40 dollars for every meal.

They say it's not in the main village, but we were actually closer to the lifts than we have ever been at the other hotels...infact the run that they have that goes right through the village was only about 10meters from our door.

Last run of the day we would go to the peak, chill out for 20 minutes until everyone got off the mountain and then run top all the way down through the village to our door.

You can also stay off the resort, but it's way easier to just get wasted in thr village and stumble home wake up and hop on the gondola in 2 minutes

• 3 weeks later...

Just came back from a trip over the weekend to Massanutten here in VA.

My first time out, I held my own. That shit is fun, but it can kill your legs if youre not use to it. I know the spots around here arent nada compared to some of the places you guys rip, but its a start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on my way from the Bay to Reno with some folks and we decided to call it a night in Placerville. Beeg storm this one. Fuck driving the pass right now. Some drank and a hot tub mo' bettah. There is even some light snow here at the hotel and we're only at like 2200 feet. Five feet of freshies, pretty bummed I can't partake yet.

Heads up though. Get ya gear pimps. It's been a strange winter, weather wise...