Since my friend is in an ad on the front page here...

Bojangles

I guess I'll post his website:

http://terryurban.net/

cornerstone-mixtape.jpg

You never expect to see your homie in a Grey Goose ad on the front page of the site you help out on, but when you do, props must be given.

I'm sure some of you guys have heard his mixes before.

Bonus Danceandgraff:

Dude's prolly' got more freights running than you.

Let me elaborate: I'm not namedropping, I'm truly giving props to a friend of mine (IRL...OMG!) who came from the same shithole area and drank warm 40's with us and did his thing. I know there's a lot of jaded haters on here these days, so figured I'd break it down.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Is this a person from your book?

Naw...he never made it in as he was mostly around during random meet-ups and house parties. He was the dude, that in all honesty, I think hid out from us to benefit himself and I ain't mad.

He really focused on his music and his freights. But his music always came first.

I'd heard he'd "blown up" and still see him from time to time, but he's still down to earth as all get out.

The funny things is, some girl (an acquaintance of ours) actually brought in one of his paintings for me to frame this week and she didn't even know I worked there.

...Small world.