Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CONNECTICUT SKETCH THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's some of my favorites as seen in 4skor's book and some other books. Some of the picture's lighting didn't work out so well. None the less, the

Posted Images

everything that gitters aint gold... just a good disguise. knowing people doesnt make u an equal. just wanted to let that be known. not tryin to ruin the thread wit my take on things

yea, but the idea here was, dude was just posting flicks, it had nothing to do with any animosity or beef, then you decided to put your 2 cents in which lead to further debate, when really the right move mighta been to keep your comments to something positive, instead of sayin what you said....

If people want to bump pictures from other people, then let em....

I'm never gonna be equal to those that I know. But I'm not trying to be either. Like it or not, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. No bodys forcing anyone to make comments and none of you know me well enough to say I'm this or I'm that. Kicking it with some one a handfull of times doesn't make anyone an expert on someone else. An opinion is only an opinion if someone asks for it. If not, it's just hate. If anyone has something negative to say.... Let's just battle and see who got skills to back it. Otherwise, post your flicks and cut the shit.

And to answer mcnastys question. OP is from newyork but he was everywhere at one point. We went to school togeather and he was nuts. Didn't give a fuck and just lived a wild life destroying things. A great M.C, writer, skater and hommie. He's just trying to get his life in order now but still picks up the can from time to time.

And to answer mcnastys question. OP is from newyork but he was everywhere at one point. We went to school togeather and he was nuts. Didn't give a fuck and just lived a wild life destroying things. A great M.C, writer, skater and hommie. He's just trying to get his life in order now but still picks up the can from time to time.

thats cool. i think i seen him like back in 07,08 in waterbury. dudes still in ny?

i see alot bs in this "scene" and so many young cats just dont know wats under the surface. i aint shit but a real ass dude. thats y im cool wit the people im cool wit. i believe ur only as good as the people around u, and i dont like THAT around me..

And you're entitled to believe whatever you want about whomever you want, but what i'm saying is, theres no need to come on here and let everyone know whose real or fake or whatever, doing that in a public forum only serves one purpose, to stir things up, and there's no point of doing that on 12 oz, to a bunch of people you dont know, u feel me?