Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CONNECTICUT SKETCH THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's some of my favorites as seen in 4skor's book and some other books. Some of the picture's lighting didn't work out so well. None the less, the

Posted Images

im feelin them eyes!....the 'O' looks mutant like. you know what I like the most of your joints woe...the fact the you progressing through simple letter forms. many newbees try going crazy at first and hurt themselves. I did. im digin that red simple as well. I can picture it on a wall

^ definitely. and that character out of a respirator..tight.

thanks for the feedback guys.the cupcake one is the one I wasnt feelin actually haha

and I dont like using paint markers in books, I save em for canvas and shoes. maybe ill fuck around..

I'm the one who has said video and it only shows you how one man gets his pieces clean. If you choose to paint like him, it will help you not make a mess. I paint the opposite of dude so it did nothing for me. Everyone finds out how to paint there shit there way. This video won't give you style, straight lines, letters or can control. Only time and practice will. Here's some of my work from my book in 94. Befor videos. Befor fancy paint and befor the Internet gave everyone a chance to hate on people because they suck themselves. Everyone starts as a toy. Remember that.

5ef97d02.jpg

25925f90.jpg

f82a5a00.jpg

These are the people around me at the the time, molding me.

c8ec09fd.jpg

a9428723.jpg

SCAN0013.jpg

SCAN0014.jpg

SCAN0022.jpg

SCAN0019.jpg

SCAN0009.jpg

And for years after I kept in touch with these people and they continued to inspire me. That jive up top was from 2001. 10 years ago. Look at his style now. Still fresh and still changing. Just paint and stop typing.

I'm the one who has said video and it only shows you how one man gets his pieces clean. If you choose to paint like him, it will help you not make a mess. I paint the opposite of dude so it did nothing for me. Everyone finds out how to paint there shit there way. This video won't give you style, straight lines, letters or can control. Only time and practice will. Here's some of my work from my book in 94. Befor videos. Befor fancy paint and befor the Internet gave everyone a chance to hate on people because they suck themselves. Everyone starts as a toy. Remember that.

Co signed......