CONNECTICUT SKETCH THREAD

Sid The Sloth

this page is officially wack now. good job losers, and booty sweat hit the nail on the head wit his first post... all that clan crap is crap cause he dont paint it, same throwy over and over. ome is the only one id take off that list cause he at least got his own style.. let the hate begin......

JEG. JUST TO LET YA KNOW, ITS CALLED CONSISTENCY. SORRY I DONT SIT UNDER A BRIDGE FOR 4 HOURS AND PAINT. IM USUALLY ON THE HIGHWAYS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

excluding jeg's posts (jeg, your getting those funky fills on lock!) i believe this represents what happened to this thread

threadownthedrain.jpg

so... here some shit to make it better(maybe).

11.jpg

and one from summer

33.jpg

@mcnasty, i hate to be that guy but can you please chill with all of the nonsense comments? it is honestly bringing down this thread. maybe you shouldnt comment unless you are going to post flix with it in the same post. You trying to make klan have a bigger rep on here isn't fooling anyone because at the end of the day, we look at his work, not silly stories and all of that nonsense. Take what i said however you want to but at the end of the day, i'm sure the majority of people that actually follow the ct threads agree with me.

@booty swet, hatersgunnahate.jpg

THAT...is not a B at all, and your A has a peg leg. if your shit will look good in black n white, then it looks good.

read up and study your history before you go over people fool...

img0761n.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don't talk like you have credibility. No one gives a fuck what you think because you cant back it up. Let the pros do the critiquing you don't know what the fuck your talking about. comment on my shit? Ill battle you any day of the week and pop that blown up head.

To woe, Graffitis #1 fan. Keep riding dick.

for those of you that care (and dont). im not here to make friends. if someone wants to run there mouth, so be it. im not losing any sleep over it. im still gonna do me. its just a motivater. and for ome, when someone makes a comment to me (bootyswet), im not just gonna sit back and let some dude shit on me. im not like that. you better believe im gonna open my mouth.

for those of you that care (and dont). im not here to make friends. if someone wants to run there mouth, so be it. im not losing any sleep over it. im still gonna do me. its just a motivater. and for ome, when someone makes a comment to me (bootyswet), im not just gonna sit back and let some dude shit on me. im not like that. you better believe im gonna open my mouth.

if ur not on here to make friends then y r u posting ur photos? cuz if u dont wanna make friends then therefore u shouldnt care what ppl think of u, and there is no need to post pics on here hahaha. not trying to be a dick im just calling it like i see it.