CONNECTICUT SKETCH THREAD

Sid The Sloth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats actually the best thing ive ever seen from you, and ive seen your entire book and all your other shit

dont you worry, im sure youll learn something in all those art classes youre taking...

no need to get personal "two faced faggot"....

you saw my book over a year ago. If you think you've seen it all you need to get your head strait and stop thinking everyone is a flimsy on and off writer like yourself. I do this shit day and night 365 a year. Dedicated. When you see me and you give me daps and then i go to paint and i see you scribbled some bullshit over my shit that makes you a two faced faggot. And that is all i have to say. The beef is squashed.

Yo klan! Let everyone hate just keep doing your thing. your putting in work wether its throwups or whatever. The point is your getting better as long as you creating. So fuck social networking sites and fuck people. I made this account a month ago and all it does is waste my time arguing with kids who spend more time disrespecting than doing. SO on that note peace 12oz it was exactly what I expected.

img0761n.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don't talk like you have credibility. No one gives a fuck what you think because you cant back it up. Let the pros do the critiquing you don't know what the fuck your talking about. comment on my shit? Ill battle you any day of the week and pop that blown up head.

To woe, Graffitis #1 fan. Keep riding dick.

Yep yep If your shit doesnt look good in black and white, something needs to be fixed. All bout the letters