Shyne... Released From Prison.

Guest JohnLester#31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so Jew about that picture? (Serious question)

Those fringes are called tzitzit. Most non-orthodox jews dont wear them, and most orthodox people wear them tucked in. Hassids and the more orthodox wear them out. Lubabich wear them over all their clothes.

So yeah, Shyne isn't half assing it. He's straight up legit.

(the harvard law shirt, and the driving cap arent hurting the image, lol.)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JohnLester#31

Dudes been writing for a decade; He's probably starting where he left off. Poor choice if that were the case IMO. But hey, hes in the booth again... soundin like Lloyd Banks.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

shyne is a wetback?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

People only think of Mexicans when they hear the word deported.

My friends and I used to joke with our friend from Indonesia getting deported to Mexico when he would screw up his paperwork.

Here's a link talking about Shyne's already penned deal for a million dollar contract.

http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2010/04/shyne-releases-three-more-freestyles

Guest JohnLester#31

The Re-Education of Jamal Barrow

Ok, so I just had a conversation with Po. He wanted to explain why there’s been such a drastic change in his rhyme style/flow since his release from prison. I was going to wait until the next time he leaked a track, but I mentioned it on Twitter, and people were asking for an explanation, so here goes.

Here’s the gist of it: That guy we used to know pre-2001? The guy who shot up the club? The guy who stood in front of the judge and took a 10 year bid? The guy who used to spit like this?

That guy is dead.

That was the guy Jamal Barrow used to be, and he no longer wants to be that man. That man made choices that he’ll have to deal with for the rest of his life, and put his mother through one of the worst experiences any mother could ever have to go through. And he doesn’t want to be that man anymore.

He explained, in no uncertain terms, that in order for him to move forward with his life, and stay on the right path, he feels he needs to make drastic changes, and the flow you hear now, is just a small part of that.

So the Shyne you hear now, like it or not, for better or for worse, is the Shyne we’ll be hearing from here out. You don’t have to like it, but I think you have to respect it.

My opinion? I think he’s in a tough spot. On the one hand, he wants to progress as a human being, and on the other he wants to succeed as an artist. But we all know how fickle this game is. This game? It eats its young. People like what they like and if they don’t like it, they’re not trying to hear you out.

I think homie will be alright though, one way or another. I wish him the best.

Haha, the Jews finally have something to be proud of!

Least they are better off with Shyne than some fucking child molesting muslims mutilating girls clits all over the damn world!

Who knows this dude might be a good change for the rap game now!

Hope he don't end up like that fat fuck wanna be suge knight.