some sketches from enzo

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres way too much spacing between your letters bro, add a lil 3d effect tot he sides of the letters, like just the left sides of the letters that will fill a bunch of space, and dont be 2 stressed about hitting walls already, walls arent going nowhere there gonna be here for ever! So yea you can tell your a begginer!

yo ones and zeros, fuck you.....

i can make a post of whatever i want. if i feel i didnt like those styles then thats my opinion. did i once say that i thoght my skills are better than those. i still have a lot to learn but i know what styles i like when i see them. and buddy notice how they were painting there shitty styles on a wall. im keeping mine on paper and trying to get some critisizm on them before i hit the walls...

i dont really feel it, but you are getting better...and start painting walls...the sooner the better...learning how to paint while getting your style down is all part of the process....if your shit comes off wack on a wall someone will just go over it eventually...just find some nice secluded spots to paint...

Originally posted by sectorTVA

i dont really feel it, but you are getting better...and start painting walls...the sooner the better...learning how to paint while getting your style down is all part of the process....if your shit comes off wack on a wall someone will just go over it eventually...just find some nice secluded spots to paint...

ya exactly. and where i live theres only 2 good writers theo and merk, so i dont think anyone will really care too much

frosty man, nice, but, theo lives in hamilton and merc barely paints anymore. what about the FK boys eh? heh. jk man. call me or hit me up on msn and we'll paint.

oh ya man i didnt mean to leave you guys out.

i havnt really seen much of your stuff though.

but forsure when thers no snow for a day or something we gotta go and i can finish my shit off. newho im going to get wasted so peace

Archived