good times.

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I woke up with an ear infection

but last night I had a "cool story bro" imma share

Me and some peeps were at the bar cuttin up, and some old australian dude comes up looking all grizzled and missing some teeth, reeking , talking about he was going through a divorce. He handed Ask4about2me a rock from his pocket, a regular ass rock, and said it was a "special rock" that if you kept it in your pocket with your change it would give you good fortune. You couldnt lose it, but you could give it away.

Ask thanked him sarcastically, and right before he left he turned around again and gave me and our other boy 2 more rocks, saying thAT was the last of them. We laughed at him ande he stumbled off - we figured he picked them up off the ground and that was some scheme he had to get people to buy him free beer or something... which we def didnt do

Soooo fASt forward like 4 hours, were drunk and they call last call at the bar we are at. I walk into the bathroom right as they are clearing the place out. The guy is cleaning the bathroom, then leaves. I reach in my pocket and pull the rock out and get an idea. I start catching etchings on the ceramic tile all over the bathroom, then we dip to the 24 hour cafe. Needless to say everywhere we walked after that moment this "good fortune rock" brought a shitload of bad fortune on every window I came across.

The rock was pretty small but long enough to get a good grip on, and tapered. Man its actually one of the better etch tools I have owned.

"Despite its website featuring art competitions and photos of young people dressed in alternative fashions, Pabst has not fully embraced the countercultural label or appeal to it arguably because the very same "authenticity" that made it popular would be challenged by over-marketing. Instead, the company has opted for subtlety, finding clever ways to target its growing niche through the surreptitious sponsorship of indie music concerts, local businesses, dive bars, and radio programming such as National Public Radio's All Things Considered. These techniques have proven effective and have been rewarded with remarkable growth in sales - the production of PBR has more than doubled since its revival in the early 2000s."