Paying Bills Dis-appreciation Thread

R@ndomH3ro

Man, it always seems like when you get ahead something always comes out of left field and someone is asking for money.

I just paid off another credit card that they said I never made payments on when I did but the shit got messed up. I worked it all out but had to pay some stupid fees and I closed that bitch down. Another bill dead but I didnt expect to pay so much now.

At least I have money in savings, and at least I have more then enough to get me to the next paycheck.

Stacking cash, but it seems that when you get ahead some asshole trys to pull you back.

:o :o :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't save money, EVER. I spend every dime I make, stupid as that may be. So, if I don't make money for a few days I start rapidly approaching broke and I get worried, so then I might save for a tiny bit. Then, what always happens, is when I've got a good amount of money stacked something goes horribly wrong (car repair, hospital bill, etc etc) and I'm back to square one, spending all my money as it comes in

Fuck it, bank account won't do me any good if I die tomorrow

I don't save money, EVER. I spend every dime I make, stupid as that may be. So, if I don't make money for a few days I start rapidly approaching broke and I get worried, so then I might save for a tiny bit. Then, what always happens, is when I've got a good amount of money stacked something goes horribly wrong (car repair, hospital bill, etc etc) and I'm back to square one, spending all my money as it comes in

Fuck it, bank account won't do me any good if I die tomorrow

Same here, I get ahead two steps and thing always comes along and sends me back one.

the man always trying to get me down

How about this for bills.

Attorney 28k

IRS 11k

Bank loan 4k

Utilities 150 per month

Daycare 250 per month

Rent 1200 per month

Income all from the Unemployment Benefit.

I try not to think about it but the next ten years are fucked for me in the money situation.

The only Credit Card I have is from a Furniture Store. Bought A $1500 system.

I like them because they have a 32month no interest deal, so payments are about 40bucks a month, but paying them 80 to pay them faster.

Still sucks though. Losing 40bucks a month.

spending more money on things like bills and all that other boring shit, is just a part of growing up.

I fucking hate paying rent, paying bills, buying over priced groceries and what not, but it's gotta be done.

As i get older i find it easier to save, only becasue i have so much shit that i want to do and will do in the near future that i want to spend less, rather than just spending every cent of my pay on booze, clothes and drugs, of course that shit still happens on the reg i have just learnt to manage my money better.

Not ballin but stacking paper oner.