Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
R@ndomH3ro

Paying Bills Dis-appreciation Thread

Man, it always seems like when you get ahead something always comes out of left field and someone is asking for money.

I just paid off another credit card that they said I never made payments on when I did but the shit got messed up. I worked it all out but had to pay some stupid fees and I closed that bitch down. Another bill dead but I didnt expect to pay so much now.

At least I have money in savings, and at least I have more then enough to get me to the next paycheck.

Stacking cash, but it seems that when you get ahead some asshole trys to pull you back.

:o :o :o

Shiiiit. I feel you (nh). I'm expecting a bunch if checks, but almost all of it will go to overdraft fees, bills and my late rent. Fuck the recession!

paid on friday

already 'broke'

same here man.

considering canceling cable and starting a netflix account.

I don't save money, EVER. I spend every dime I make, stupid as that may be. So, if I don't make money for a few days I start rapidly approaching broke and I get worried, so then I might save for a tiny bit. Then, what always happens, is when I've got a good amount of money stacked something goes horribly wrong (car repair, hospital bill, etc etc) and I'm back to square one, spending all my money as it comes in

Fuck it, bank account won't do me any good if I die tomorrow

I don't save money, EVER. I spend every dime I make, stupid as that may be. So, if I don't make money for a few days I start rapidly approaching broke and I get worried, so then I might save for a tiny bit. Then, what always happens, is when I've got a good amount of money stacked something goes horribly wrong (car repair, hospital bill, etc etc) and I'm back to square one, spending all my money as it comes in

Fuck it, bank account won't do me any good if I die tomorrow

Same here, I get ahead two steps and thing always comes along and sends me back one.

the man always trying to get me down

i have a make-shift job working for a lady in a wheelchair, helping her garden and take care of things around the house two days out of the week. good thing i only pay rent.

Go to the pet thread Random, my new kittens will cheer you up.

They're costing me a fucking fortune though.

How about this for bills.

Attorney 28k

IRS 11k

Bank loan 4k

Utilities 150 per month

Daycare 250 per month

Rent 1200 per month

Income all from the Unemployment Benefit.

I try not to think about it but the next ten years are fucked for me in the money situation.

28K? Jesus homie, that sucks.

Most I've ever spent on a lawyer was 2 grand, but that's because I'm king of taking the first decent plea they throw at me

The only Credit Card I have is from a Furniture Store. Bought A $1500 system.

I like them because they have a 32month no interest deal, so payments are about 40bucks a month, but paying them 80 to pay them faster.

Still sucks though. Losing 40bucks a month.

Reading this makes me REALLY not want to commit to paying almost 100 dollars a month on a damn iPhone.

I just got my first job though and Ima be payed at least 1200 a month so I figured fuckit why not.

spending more money on things like bills and all that other boring shit, is just a part of growing up.

I fucking hate paying rent, paying bills, buying over priced groceries and what not, but it's gotta be done.

As i get older i find it easier to save, only becasue i have so much shit that i want to do and will do in the near future that i want to spend less, rather than just spending every cent of my pay on booze, clothes and drugs, of course that shit still happens on the reg i have just learnt to manage my money better.

Not ballin but stacking paper oner.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now