Any writers among you

ahojvole

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Have any of you considered the possibility that doing this kind of shit to visitors from other sites might actually be hurting 12 oz?

For instance, if I were to try to promote 12 oz elsewhere on the web and someone on a site said "Yeah, I went there to talk about a project/site/doodad that I was working on and all I got was a bunch of bullshit"...I'd be in no position to deny that. You guys get salty when people talk shit about 12 oz but sometimes it's justified... and I'm not talking about the trolls. I'm talking about people who wander in here and get blasted for no good reason.

Hello.

I wish to blog, it is something I have wanted to do for a while, for my love of sharing stories transcends time and space. However, I have always been prevented from becoming a blogger, perhaps because of a conspiracy to stop me from uniting the world and creating peace and happiness. For this I blame Halliburton. My interest in gathering large stacks of 50 dollar notes and intercourse with females also takes a lot of my spare time, and in fairness contributes to preventing me from maintaining a blog.

I was on the train the other day, listening to Clipse. It was a chilly September morning, and I forgot to wear a jacket. The girl sitting across from me was about 15, she was wearing a school uniform and...

I'm going to make some green tea now.

So I burnt my left index finger whilst making tea. Its not too bad, I was close to the tap and was able to put it under some cold running water.

Anyway, I came back here with the full intention to finish the above story. However, I have some other things to do right now.

you guys are bastards.

i think its fuckin rad this goofball found 12oz while looking for forums relating to authors...

lighten up folks

Good old Google.

That's how Kabar ended up here, which is when I realized that calling 12 oz "The Writer's Forum" could create some confusion.

The point is that what goes around comes around. If someone ended up here by mistake then realized "Ooops, wrong audience" and wasn't trolling or spamming hard, let it go.

But if we can't pick on people this site will be gentrificated and VIP will cost $80 a week.

I'm not saying don't do it, just do it selectively.

Also, keep in mind that the last thing Raven wants right now is for people to drive traffic AWAY from 12 oz.

Have any of you considered the possibility that doing this kind of shit to visitors from other sites might actually be hurting 12 oz?

For instance, if I were to try to promote 12 oz elsewhere on the web and someone on a site said "Yeah, I went there to talk about a project/site/doodad that I was working on and all I got was a bunch of bullshit"...I'd be in no position to deny that. You guys get salty when people talk shit about 12 oz but sometimes it's justified... and I'm not talking about the trolls. I'm talking about people who wander in here and get blasted for no good reason.

Another way to look at it is, why would you want to promote this crapsite if it's full of pompous assholes? OHHHH because you're one of them too I get it now hahahahaha.

• Like 1

^ :confused:

Hello.

I wish to blog, it is something I have wanted to do for a while, for my love of sharing stories transcends time and space. However, I have always been prevented from becoming a blogger, perhaps because of a conspiracy to stop me from uniting the world and creating peace and happiness. For this I blame Halliburton. My interest in gathering large stacks of 50 dollar notes and intercourse with females also takes a lot of my spare time, and in fairness contributes to preventing me from maintaining a blog.

I was on the train the other day, listening to Clipse. It was a chilly September morning, and I forgot to wear a jacket. The girl sitting across from me was about 15, she was wearing a school uniform and...

I'm going to make some green tea now.

this, in all its entirety