cherry poppin

redwingjuice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny, b/c indians had no concept of property rights or ownership in their culture, they saw themselves as stewards of land, not owners. but you get greedy after thirty years of leaching off the white man, forsaking your own culture and blaming your own shitty situation on something that happened to your grandparents...

6032362958_8bdebc53a9_b.jpg

6031804057_e02b90a8cc_b.jpg

6031804107_5dd997ab23_b.jpg

6032363166_c3922ec681_b.jpg

6031804319_461492210e_b.jpg

funny, b/c indians had no concept of property rights or ownership in their culture, they saw themselves as stewards of land, not owners. but you get greedy after thirty years of leaching off the white man, forsaking your own culture and blaming your own shitty situation on something that happened to your grandparents...

i bet u work 4 the government fuck the government it never practice what it preachs above the law its ran by crooks this whole countrys just a piece of land they took

i bet u work 4 the government fuck the government it never practice what it preachs above the law its ran by crooks this whole countrys just a piece of land they took

Wow, what scholarly institution did you attend to gain such a nuanced understanding of Indian Affairs and grammar? I have friends/co-workers who are indian. They are good people, hard workers, and dispel the stereotypes associated with indians. Everyone is an individual accountable for their own life's actions. But the vast majority of indians are drug addicts/drunks/criminals and prove the truth of stereotypes associated w/ natives. When you grow up and all the elders are drunks, you dont have any positive role models, the rule of law isnt there, and you are taught all your problems are caused by white people rather than ignorance and laziness, of course you're probably gonna grow up that way. I oughta show you the Hobbema reserve out in my neck of the woods, worse than a 3rd world country. And on top of that, everything is handed to them by the white man and they don't have to work for shit. So there is a reason their culture is so broken, and a part of is of their own making. There is corrupt ass tribal councils that are stealing from their own people. There is, however, a credible argument to say that in past generations, the white man did fuck them over. But you dont throw money at a problem to fix it. You have consultation between different interests and agree on a resolution to fix the problem. Then you get to work. I'm am the farthest thing from a racist and have mad love for my native brothers, and I hope we can one day lift their people out of the shitty situation they find themselves in. Fuck you, you are probably like those fucking rioters. Read your username and follow your own advice. People like you blame society, and follow your own apeish impulses trying to be righteous on some shit you have no understanding of. Get a job at McDonalds where you belong and please use birth control, you waste of skin. PS if any of y'all like to hunt or fish, its awesome to have a friend who is Indian!!!! One of the most interesting and intelligent cultures in human history. And every tribe has its own culture and language, which is awesome b/c there are so many different tribes with their own stories across North America. Anyways, sorry I had to waste everyones time and school this idiot. Fuck, most graffiti writers are real dumbasses....