So Tell Me...

DurkStevens

Two people I know were out one night driving somewhere. The driver was drunk and had weed in the car. The dude in the passenger seat was sober and didnt not have any drugs or anything on em at the time.. The driver was speeding and got pulled over. Pigs smell alcohol he gets a DUI. Then they searched the car and the found the weed. Neither of em said shit. Both of em got a possession charges also.

They both got lawyers. The kid that was clean thought that the kid who was driving would take the fall for HIS OWN weed. The dude drivin' called em a few days later and was like "DUDE IM PROBABLY GUNNA GET MY WEED CHARGE DROPPED!!!" My other friend was like wtf... cuz now hes gettin fucked with the weed that wasnt even his...

does the kid take the blame for shit thats not even his or "tell" and not fuckem self over??

Hold stop snitchin' signs please....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYBODY YOU KNOW should be beating the shit out of the driver right now. Verbally, physically, whatever it takes.

'

Where I'm from this is called "riding your own beef" and the driver is utterly failing at doing right by the passenger.

If you step into a vehicle with someone who is drunk and has weed on them, and you don't immediately get the fuck out then whatever happens is kind of your fault.

I got into my boys car last Friday, he reeked of booze and had weed on him, I told him to drop me back off at my house immediately before I fucked his shit up.

Preserve yourself, instead of looking for excuses when shit hits the fan.

Yeah, who's the innocent one's lawyer? If his lawyer can't get him off that, then I don't know what he's paying him for anyways. That's the only charge coming to him, right? Was this a first offense for the driver? If so, they probably dropped it because of that, and gave him the DUI. So what's your buddy's record like? Does he have a lot of baggage? If not, the lawyer should be able to get him out of it. He just has to attest in court that it wasn't his.

^^^ THIS

+ POSSESSION IS 9/10 OF THE LAW, I THINK.. IF DUDE, GOT BAGGED WITH DOPE IN HIS POCKET AND IS TRYING TO PAWN IT OF ON OTHER DUDE, SHIT.. THATS OPEN AND SHUT IN MY BOOK. OPENING ARGUEMENTS GO LIKE THIS.... SO MISTER DRUNK DRIVER, YOU WERE WASTED AND YOUR SOBER FRIEND ASKED TO TO HOLD HIS WEED WHILE YOU DROVE DRUNK?

ALSO IF SOBER DUDE IS CLEAN, PISS IN A CUP. THE DRIVER AT HIS HOMEBOY IF HE'S TRYING TO PAWN POSSESSION OF A CDS OFF ON YOUR BOY... AND THE ONLY WAY TO REALLY KNOW IF YOUR BOY IS TRYING TO FLIP THE SCRIPT ON SOBER DUDE IS A ONE ON ONE CONVO, GOIN THRU LAWYERS TO FIND OUT IS A WASTE OF TIME. YOU ARE PAYING THEM TO HOLD YOUR GOOD CARDS AND PLAY THEM IN A COURT OF LAW.

GOOD LUCK EITHER WAY

The guy who's about to take the fall needs to go have a chat with the guy who stashed the weed. The conversation should start with something like, "If this gets pinned on me I'm gonna break your fucking legs."

To be honest the driver is a mad chill dude but hes selfish and a fuckin jew... He was like DUDE IM ALREADY GETTIN A DUI! I get one charge you get the other its fair! and my other friend said But dude i wasnt drunk and the weed was yours..the driver beats around the bush and hangs up....

• Like 1

To be honest the driver is a mad chill dude but hes selfish and a fuckin jew... He was like DUDE IM ALREADY GETTIN A DUI! I get one charge you get the other its fair! and my other friend said But dude i wasnt drunk and the weed was yours..the driver beats around the bush and hangs up....

FYI!!!! YOUR JEW BAG FRIEND REALLY ISN'T A FRIEND!!!!! DROP HIS ASS LIKE LAST WEEKS PUSSY!!

Yeah, who's the innocent one's lawyer? If his lawyer can't get him off that, then I don't know what he's paying him for anyways. That's the only charge coming to him, right? Was this a first offense for the driver? If so, they probably dropped it because of that, and gave him the DUI. So what's your buddy's record like? Does he have a lot of baggage? If not, the lawyer should be able to get him out of it. He just has to attest in court that it wasn't his.

Im not sure about the innocent ones lawyer..I know he has one. I dont know how good tho. The driver has a good as shit lawyer....the driver was put up for 2 charges, dui and possession. the passenger just possession. I think the passenger might have another possession...I think more than an eighth less than a half O??

sounds like he needs to get his head kicked in

i cant even imagine one of my boys pulling this shit. Its his weed, his charge You dont split the fucking charge.

WHOSE SEAT WAS IT UNDER?

EVER HEARD OF LOCKING YOUR GLOVE BOX OR STASHING SHIT IN THE TRUNK AND KEEPING EITHER OF THE 2 LOCKED AT ALL TIMES, AND MAKING THE PIGS GET A WARRANT TO OPEN EITHER...

LIKE GUCCI SAID, "SELF PRESERVATION"...

Im sure they were about to smoke while drivin around..

Not his car, not his DUI, not his weed...he should have been walking home or in a cab the driver paid for. Catching a case because the driver wants to "split the beef"....man, if anyone tried that here they would catch holy fucking hell and the beating of a lifetime.

I think the passenger might have another possession...I think more than an eighth less than a half O??

Well, in that case it could be bad for him. A repeat offense won't be looking good. Sucks, but he's screwed unless he can somehow get his buddy to testify for him. I don't know how they would go about doing this or if they'd even allow it. It sounds like the driver is pussy though, so I doubt it will happen.

Sucks for your buddy. Them's da breaks though!