World's Fastest Train: 357 MPH

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why wont america alow this?

because the capital investment required at first as well as the maintainence costs would be painfully high, and noone would want to pay it.

there are 2 or 3 places in the entire country where the ridership numbers are high enough to justify building something of this magnitude, but obama hasn't suggested any of them. instead he's suggested it for places like cincinnati and kansas city, where it's intended to act as a "local stimulus" to provide jobs.

that simply won't sustain something like this in the long run.

I'l still bomb it...

You'll still be a faggot you mean.

As far as ridership goes, if the train system Obama would implement would be this fast like this, then the ridership would be extremely high because it would be able to compete with planes. Thats the problem, they keep using current riderships on a slow amtrak to base their current facts of it not working.

• Like 1

hahaha. and you will still be trying to sound really smart,but thats not the problem.. your post makes you sound like a little punk ass kid trying to make themselfs feel cool by saying shit about someone you know nothing about

and I know it easy to say what ever you want behind your computer with no real repercussions cause I guess thats how you roll ....and if you live anywhere near california p.m me and I would be happy to drive or jump on that slow amtrak so you can back your words up ...:p :p :p

To tell you the truth I dont give a fuck what he said ..Its just the point of dumb fucks on here talking shit for no reason .I could say shit like that on just about every other post on threads on here but whats the point?? to try and make yourself feel cool or some shit cause you would never say that to someones face ..Grow the fuck up .

• Like 1

hahaha. and you will still be trying to sound really smart,but thats not the problem.. your post makes you sound like a little punk ass kid trying to make themselfs feel cool by saying shit about someone you know nothing about

and I know it easy to say what ever you want behind your computer with no real repercussions cause I guess thats how you roll ....and if you live anywhere near california p.m me and I would be happy to drive or jump on that slow amtrak so you can back your words up ...:p :p :p

Oh, are you getting butthurt because I called you a faggot? Will mom not let you borrow the car, is that why you have to take a "slow amtrak" maybe your girlfriend's dad can lend her the car and she can drive you over after school. I'll do your trig homework after we meet, nothing better than doing trig homework.

Don't say faggot things over the interweb and people wont call you a faggot.