Help From Indie Heads.

HardyBucks

I got asked to support a really big guy in a new club my friend is opening later this month,

they dont want me playing the usual stuff i play though ive been asked to play an indie set so ill be playing some foals,smiths,bloc party,strokes,animal collective etc.

I dont know too much about indie though so if anyone has any good little tracks they know of could you link me to them on youtube .

Thanks guys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to work for an independently owned record store. The owner lived by that shit for all the college kids. I personally think the site is annoying, but some people live by that shit. I'm not saying I think all the music they promote is shit, it's more or less the God like complex the site gives people about music.

"Oh you don't know Silly Shoestring or Unicorn Spit? Wow!" Always said with a rolling eyes or raised brow. I used to hate dealing with those people. 21 year old cum drops that grew up researching random bands on the internet. Fuck you.

• Like 1

I used to work for an independently owned record store. The owner lived by that shit for all the college kids. I personally think the site is annoying, but some people live by that shit. I'm not saying I think all the music they promote is shit, it's more or less the God like complex the site gives people about music.

"Oh you don't know Silly Shoestring or Unicorn Spit? Wow!" Always said with a rolling eyes or raised brow. I used to hate dealing with those people. 21 year old cum drops that grew up researching random bands on the internet. Fuck you.

all of these people you speak of have skin tight black pants and scarves around there necks right?

Voxtrot- The Start Of Something

The Unicorns- Jelly Bones

THe Fiery Furnaces-Tropical Iceland

Architechture in Helsinki- Do The Whirlwind

The Pains of Being Pure At Heart- Everything With You

Cut Off Your Hands- Turn Cold

Shout OUt Louds-Hurry Up Let's Go

The Maccabees- Toothpaste Kisses

I'll post more suggestions later after I watch The Biggest Loser.

• Like 1

all of these people you speak of have skin tight black pants and scarves around there necks right?

Pretty much. Sometimes it's just a t-shirt and jeans kid, but no matter the uniform, they're overly sensitive. I'm talking like they cry joy when they see kittens in a basket. The sad part is, these people are usually socially conscious and intelligent. How the fuck will we ever have a revolution when most of the army is crying to an M.Ward song?

• Like 1

I cry when I watch The BIggest Loser, Extreme Makeover:Home Edition, American Idol, MTV's True Life, and a number of other shows most people would consider to be total crap.

I also cry every time I watch the movie Babe because it's so moving how a little pig can be more than just a bacon sandwich.

I got asked to support a really big guy in a new club my friend is opening later this month,

they dont want me playing the usual stuff i play though ive been asked to play an indie set so ill be playing some foals,smiths,bloc party,strokes,animal collective etc.

I dont know too much about indie though so if anyone has any good little tracks they know of could you link me to them on youtube .

Thanks guys

Lots of stuff here.

I can't tell you how many times I've cried while watching beaches....then again I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated to that same movie.

I'll bet Bette Midler's cunt smells like freshly cooked roast beef.

bette-midler.jpg

I just wanted to say something that tasteless and immature.