shit you know you see on tv

watson

so this place is like 20 minutes away from me

it is absolutely hilarious that it is getting picked apart by that guy

i really would never expect it would have been on tv, ever

before even having it be on tv, i would never go to it to begin with

it's just weird seeing places you know like this on tv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I never see places I know on TV.

Edit to put this in.

The majority of filming was at Navarre Beach in Florida, because of the warm weather and that the water's depth was appropriate for the shark platform.[1] They company was at this location from August 1 until December 22 1977.[1] The production "was a boost to the local economy because local boaters, extras and stand-ins or doubles were hired. Universal brought in actors, directors, producers and their wives, camera and crew people who needed housing, food and clothing for the movie. Services were needed for laundry, dry-cleaning and recreation."[25] Navarre's Holiday Inn "Holidome" was used as the film's headquarters, with the ground floor converted into production offices, and some of the Gulf-front suites remodelled for David Brown and Roy Scheider. Universal rented 100 of the hotel's 200 rooms, spending $1 million.[25] Boats and parts for their maintenance were purchased from local businesses. One proprietor said that he sold "Universal approximately $400,000 worth of boats and equipment".[26]

2q8bp0x.jpg

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/rescue-ink-unleashed/all/Overview#tab-Videos/07242_00

i was watching nat geo tonight and they had a show called rescue ink about saving animals in need

they end up bringing some rescued piranhas to a place called atlantis marine world in riverhead, ny, another place like 20 mins from me

took me by surprise

I used to drive by the 'little lonely house' they used in Close Encounters on the daily. They also filmed a few of those Friday the 13th movies in the woods around where I lived which made for some AWESOME times when I was first getting drunk and experimenting with LSD (CHH-Chh-ch-ha-ha-ha)...

Also, bear with me, there was a movie called 'The End of August'. DON'T see it unless you have to. It starred the OTHER dude that wasn't Balkie from that 80's sitcom. Anyway, my mother was the double for the main actress. I've seen it a few times, every so often it repeats on Lifetime and it's a nice thing for me because I can fully tell which one is my mom. Anyway, it was filmed all around where I used to live and some on a friend of mine's beach. The real reason I mention it though is because a couple years ago someone asked Dave Chapelle what was the biggest misconception people had about him and he said folks think he was the 'black boy' in that movie. THAT is crazy to me.

Also, anything they shoot in Key West inevitably includes a friend's house or business or an actual friend or any combination thereof. I get a kick out of that too.

i helped a friend film some hgtv backyard pizza thing.. some fat house with a theater on the bottom and wine racks like crazy..8 rooms, up in the hills.. vineyards.. pretty cool.. thats about it..

here it is

Sizzling_CardinaleAfter_a_lg.jpg

literally the best pizza i ever had and it wasnt saturated in cheese ... everything was from their garden.. that oven was shipped from italy and cost like 20+ Gs