laptop?

tattoos?

whatever else.

discuss.

SAVE IT

pay off loans

6 months goes by fast..

THIS!

All good when dispersement day comes around, but that shit sucks when you got to pay it back. I'm 30k in the hole and have to make $320 in payments a month. They don't fuck around, if you don't pay them, they will fuck you... as in garnishing your wages without telling you.

.. In short, don't blow that money on dumb shit.

^ i have zero loans, yet... mine comes from uncle sam in the way of pell grants. but i know what your sayin.

sign up for college, or a trade school. the government gives a fuck load of money away for school.

you dont gotta pay that pell grant back but those loans will get you.

i say buy some dumb shit, hit the bars and the whore house, wake up the next morning with a hangover feelin like shit and guilty as fuck about your frivolous ways and use that guilt to be extra frugal with whats left.

it works

cant get financial aid anymore GRADuATE STUDENT ONER! and yes i mad

i dont know how it is out in ny, but here, grad students can get financial aid too.

but not as much, because you can become a TA and teach and get paid a little bit.

didn't know we were talking loans...

government student loans aren't always the best option. it's expensive money. shop around for loans, consider interest rates, payment plans, etc. and know what you're getting.

free government money and free money from schools is nice too. keep in mind if you're white, you won't get financial aid. that's how the world works. good luck anyway though

were actually not talking about loans..were talking about grants...like the pell grant, and just financial aid in general that you get from fafsa.

I have several Grants but appreciate the Franklin's twice as much. /NH

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now