Baby wipes, yeh or neh?

So I got into this conversation once about wiping your ass with baby wipes. I played in a band for a long time and everyone knows that the most import thing you take on tour with you is baby wipes.

Anyways, how we even got on the topic, who knows. But this dude was arguing with me (pretty intensely I might add) that only "faggots" wipe their ass with a baby wipes. I later came to find out that he was an off duty cop, so I figured something that the N.Y.P.D. is opposed to can't be all that bad.

His side of the argument was "only a fag uses baby wipes, what do you need a clean up for your boy friend?"

My side was "Sorry dude, but I like to clean my asshole properly."

I know that I'm probably gay for other reasons, but I don't think that this is one of them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europeans do that shit all day. I got into while I lived over there, and carried the trend home with me for a minute, but it died off.

Since I now have a baby at home, I use them if I have sting ring from last nights spicey food.

Them shitz is a miracle worker on a blazin O-ring.