Albums: do these things still happen?

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was me that posted neutral milk hotel shai. and is that slint? my boy used to talk about how awesome they were all the time. the only song i really know is the one about the ship captain and the boy who drown or some shit. that song was awesome.

ps. im pretty sure it was mr chupacabra who first turned me onto NMH by talking about how awesome oh comely was when that shit first dropped. and now weve come full circle.

If I propped everyone that dropped albums I know and love I'd be 24'ed until Easter, if I propped everyone that dropped shit that I haven't yet heard I'd be 24'ed until Xmas. This is why I love 12oz. This is why I love you! There's a few I would disagree with but those are mostly because I like a different album by the same artist better.

To all I say, keep it up. Demand at LEAST 60 minutes of continually listenable music from all the artists you support. Everyone can like a single here and there but be a conservative consumer! Only buy from the people who give quality AND quantity!

I started this with mostly bands that have emerged since the death of the LP in mind but I see SO many older records that I either own or owned that I can't deny anyone who flourished in the heyday of the LP. In my new throwback inclusion spirit I can't deny:

cliffjimmyharderthe101bth4.jpg

so keep it up!