hey guys, where should i post these pics at?

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexico is no joke. Mexico City makes Chicago look like Bumble Fuck North Dakota.

What I want to know is how did this develop. Are there any stories linked to the photos? Did they just roll up on this fan and start shooting? Did the Mexicans start shooting first?

I'm surrounded by Mexicans where I live. They all might be too short to ride the Roller Coasters, but I'm not fucking with any of them.

American weaponry ...

International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) is a set of United States government regulations that control the export and import of defense-related articles and services on the United States Munitions List.[1] These regulations implement the provisions of the Arms Export Control Act, and are described in Title 22 (Foreign Relations), Chapter I (Department of State), Subchapter M of the Code of Federal Regulations. The Department of State interprets and enforces ITAR. Its goal is to safeguard US national security and further US foreign policy objectives.[2].... bla bla bla...

Mexico is a great place, full of hospitable people, cheap - amazing food, rippable waves, and beautiful landscapes - you've just got to get past those stank ass border towns and get to the real interior to find the goods. I have my experiences with the Policia and Federales, and they were all negative. But shit always went down in border towns and tourist traps. Avoid those like the plague. These drug cartel honcho's don't have time to fucks with white tourist kids.

I'm glad pictures like this come out to keep all of you San Diego State, spring breakin ass yuppie motherfuckers scared to cross the border.