Dear International Olympic Committee

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49480799.jpg

THIS IS AN ACTUAL PHOTO FROM CHICAGO TRIBUNE.COM WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED WE WERE ELIMINATED, I LOVE IT.

People are all talking about how Douglas Park, Washington Park, all these black neighborhoods would be booming for the Olympics, that's true, but only after they build condos and tear down all section-8 and projects and the white people move in and pretend they always lived there. Nolympics infinity.

Please, please, please..............

DON'T give Chicago the Olympic Games - 2016. Give that shit to Rio.

Fuck that shit.

Atlanta peeps - did this do any good for your city?

This city is WAY to corrupt to handle this kind of $ and influence...

We will find out tomorrow morning..I'm renting my crib out and leaving if we win. Maybe I can have the Swedish womens volleyball team stay at my place for the week.

You go your wish my brotha...

Now it's time for a Brazilian orgy. Condoms and dental dams.

WIN!!

How the fuck would a city like ours, where 16 yr olds are being murdered in street fights, and our government is known for being corrupt deserve to host an international event?

We got major problems of our own to be focusing on. We didn't deserve that shit, we got other things to be spending our money on.

this is going to ruin vancouver just like montreal just finished paying off their stadiums from like 1976.

my hometown actually weathered the post olympic storm quite well. and it did put it on the map.

though some places didnt do so well.

84944-004-C42F6323.jpg

4959300.untitled.jpg

thats sarajevo olympic village

I can't remember the name but I watched a documentary about the effect that the Olympics has on cities and how the city always gets fucked over and ripped off in the end.

http://www.alternet.org/story/56128/

Not a documentary but the basic outlines of the destructive things the Olympics do.

Oh, and you can see the lady with the camera is visibly upset, hahahahaha.

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2009/10/02/sports/02cnd_bid.2.html

WIN!!How the fuck would a city like ours, where 16 yr olds are being murdered in street fights, and our government is known for being corrupt deserve to host an international event?

UHHHH...IT'S IN RIO NOW DUDE. RIO ISN'T A FUCKING HOLY CITY, RETARD.

Ill say more little kids get capped in Rio than in Chicago.

All I know is that the Winter Olympics (which are only a fraction as popular as the actual Olympics) have put Vancouver in a massive amount of debt in the billions that they will porbably never pay off. It's become such a fucking hassle and logistical nightmare that people don't even want it anymore.

the people that dont want it here are fucking retards.

there the same dummys that got rid of the Indy, when it actually mattered. and didnt show up to grizzlies games.

fuck these gays and lames for ruining my city.

and as far as debt goes. were the richest province in canada and with that being said probably the richest inner body of land within any north american area.

hydro.

forestry.

weed.

we win:)

Chicago losing is a WIN for me fuckface.

Its called context clues idiot. And btw I never said Rio is a paradise, but this is their 3rd time trying for the bid, which says a lot about the popularity of the bid they have in that country, plus I didn't see popular mainstream icons backing the Rio bid like they did for Chicago.

edit: to spitfire

I'm just glad that someone else got it. I could give a fuck if some corrupt ass country in Africa got it, as long as the people there backed it as much as the people in Rio apparently did.

In Chicago, the majority did not want it here so we fought enough that we were heard. Chicago was the only city with an organized group of people that were against the bid.

This is true, the crime rate in Brazil is way higher than the crime rate in Chicago.

If kids from Brazil (street kids persay) immigrated to Chicago, Chicago wouldn't be able to handle it.

U stupid as hell nigga..

Ill beat the fuck outta u or any other PUSSY from brazil..

That shit ain't hood..snoop and pharrell be down there filmin r n b. Videos on the beach..fuck outta here

Bet them niggas get smoke if they. Try that shit in englewood.

Niggas over there don't even got money to cop pistols.

Chicago-filled with killers.

Brazil-filled with phat booty bitches with aids