hot cheetos

SheepOrDie

what the fuck how come i aint sick of these things yet? ive been eating these things since fourth grade and i'm still not sick of em. they taste good with cream cheese. even better when you put lemon on them. hot cheetos. appreciated.

if this is fail here are some boobs for you little pervies.

swede_with_nice_tits_4.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive even better when you put lemon on them. hot cheetos. appreciated.

if this is fail here are some boobs for you little pervies.

swede_with_nice_tits_4.jpg

Do you put like lemon juice on those fuckers or do you get the lemon lime lucas tube from the corner store? the lucas is off the hook on hot cheetos

straight lemon. then your hand get dyed ridiculous red. then at the end of the bowl theres the leftover lemon juice n hot cheeto mix, bubble guts fer days but so worth it.

speaking of lucas...

red_lucas.gif

i havent seen this in years. i guess it was banned cos of its high lead content...i mean fuck theres much worse things then lead that i eat in processed foods, i'm willing to risk it who can i talk to about getting this shit back over to the states??

COS dont you have something better to do than troll these forums? with all this effort you're putting into this you coulda done something more useful, go paint something. fuck.

i'll tell you something weird about me.

sometimes when i go for walks around town i pick up litter. dont know why or what good its gonna do, just something about seeing mickey d bags and starbucks cups everywhere annoys me.

once i went on a 30 minute walk and for fun i counted all the fast food cups i saw on the ground, i think i got as far as two hundred something then i got over it and decided humans suck at keeping the planet clean... hows that saying go? dont shit where you sleep?

well that was totally off topic. i just finished half my bag of hot cheetos. im contemplating eating the rest.