Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SheepOrDie

hot cheetos

what the fuck how come i aint sick of these things yet? ive been eating these things since fourth grade and i'm still not sick of em. they taste good with cream cheese. even better when you put lemon on them. hot cheetos. appreciated.

if this is fail here are some boobs for you little pervies.

swede_with_nice_tits_4.jpg

• Like 1

haha, i read the thread title an was like "wtf,, hot cheetos?"... as if they were heated in the microwave or served hot(temperature wise)...

i'ma dumbass sometimes.

excuse me...

actually i thought the same thing up until reading your post.

which i normally dont do with insignifigants so consider yourself lucky peasent.

ive even better when you put lemon on them. hot cheetos. appreciated.

if this is fail here are some boobs for you little pervies.

swede_with_nice_tits_4.jpg

Do you put like lemon juice on those fuckers or do you get the lemon lime lucas tube from the corner store? the lucas is off the hook on hot cheetos

i never had hot cheetoes untill like junior year...

but i gotta admit they're pretty damn flame...

There must have been three dozen of those empty bags on the ground on my last block in Chicago at any given moment.

Section 8 relocation program FTL.

hot cheetos + grape soda = nigga lunch

reference: high school lunch

i was waiting for black people to write a rap about these two things. shoulda came out when "PEANUT BUTTER INSIDE, JELLY ON THE OUTSIDE" did, or whatever that stupid song was.

you ever had

TakisFuegoFront.jpg

if you havent...dont sleep theese things are fuckin amazing

fuck these and all the flavors from this brand. the Guacomole is the worst.

straight lemon. then your hand get dyed ridiculous red. then at the end of the bowl theres the leftover lemon juice n hot cheeto mix, bubble guts fer days but so worth it.

speaking of lucas...

red_lucas.gif

i havent seen this in years. i guess it was banned cos of its high lead content...i mean fuck theres much worse things then lead that i eat in processed foods, i'm willing to risk it who can i talk to about getting this shit back over to the states??

COS dont you have something better to do than troll these forums? with all this effort you're putting into this you coulda done something more useful, go paint something. fuck.

FUCK HOT CHEETOS...

That's all the little black kids eat in my neighborhood and there trash blows through my lawn like tumble weeds. God forbid they understand what a trashcan is.

/racism

• Like 1

actually i thought the same thing up until reading your post.

which i normally dont do with insignifigants so consider yourself lucky peasent.

says the child who's banned daily...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

uhh, what?

you can only agree w/ heads you know?

your world must be pretty damn small...

i'll tell you something weird about me.

sometimes when i go for walks around town i pick up litter. dont know why or what good its gonna do, just something about seeing mickey d bags and starbucks cups everywhere annoys me.

once i went on a 30 minute walk and for fun i counted all the fast food cups i saw on the ground, i think i got as far as two hundred something then i got over it and decided humans suck at keeping the planet clean... hows that saying go? dont shit where you sleep?

well that was totally off topic. i just finished half my bag of hot cheetos. im contemplating eating the rest.

Niggas eat hot cheetos i remember when bacon chips came out niggas was on that too

I havent seen bacon chips in a while

Also whats up with black people eating ramen hella dry straight out the bag?

all about hot cheetoes and nacho cheese

open the bag pour the cheese in and shake vigoruosly

eat

profit

for your amusement.

highgravitycane.jpg?t=1254424151

cheap beer. hot cheetos. and mister highgravitycane passed out on my couch. complete with hello kitty blanket.

hot cheetos and beer is definitely not a good way to fix a hangover. i might regret this later. least it tastes yummy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now