American Police Force- Private Paramilitary occupying town

delonemonkey

Have you guys heard of these dudes?

american-police-force-puppetgov.jpg

1254358498248.jpg

http://www.americanpolicegroup.com/index.html

They are a company similar to black water, and they are occupying the town of Hardin, Montana, and controlling a new and empty prison there. Prisoners from Gitmo are going to be transfered there and that is supposedly the reason for their presence in the town. Whats very interesting is that their logo is the EXACT serbian coat of arms. The founder (that dude up there) is from Montenegro and thats prolly why he chose this logo. Not only that but hes a well known liar and a crook. He did six years in jail for grand theft and some kind of fraud.

Nothing too Red- dawn like is happening yet, but if i lived it that town i would be tinfoil hatting the fuck out, and getting the sand bags ready. I think basically this town is just getting played by these guys.

Their website is full of enough tacticool imagry for Alex Jones to break his dick fapping.

1254359323852.png

They come off as extreme badasses, i want cops that duel wield. Discuss.

Heres a news article about them

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/29/crimesider/entry5351491.shtml

"his is the strange story of how American Police Force, a little known company which claims to specialize in training military and security forces overseas, has seemingly taken control of a $27 million, never-used jail, and a rural Montana town's nonexistent police force"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...
Foreign troops on our soil, criminal running prison compound, ok all we need it martial law.

Whilst I fucking hate spammers I commend this guy for brining this post to my attention.

lol, Casek you crack me up sometimes.

Never let calm and reason get in the way of a good drama!! :p

Whilst I fucking hate spammers I commend this guy for brining this post to my attention.

lol, Casek you crack me up sometimes.

Never let calm and reason get in the way of a good drama!! :p

Don't you remember what happened recently? Hurricane Katrina not only

gave New Orleans private mercenaries (blackwater/xi), but it also brought

Mexican troops, who were armed, onto our soil.

If you don't know why this is important, you might want to check historical

references for how long it's been since a foreign military has been on our

soil.

Also: blackwater is not to be trusted. ever.

im pretty suprised though that people are trippin off one convoy of mexican troops driving through texas to help out with hurricane katrina though. seriously... how many armed american troops are in haiti at this very second? its all part of the process. like fireman bringing fire gear when they go to help out with someone having heart attack. anyways. if you really are freaking out about this buy a gun and you'll be fine. its still legal in the US last i checked.

I would suggest that the people who had pink kittens over a few undertrained troops from Mexico being in a hurricane zone, where they more than likely had a few hundred citizens that required assistance..., that the US govt was slow in providing, would be the type to also hold the opinion that US troops should not be on foreign soil so much as well.

There is seriously no problem at all if foreign troops come on to your soil as long as they are invited/permitted, are not present through aggressive policy and are small in number. Anyone who gets worked up over that is just being dramatic for the sake of it and looking for something to fulfill their agenda (not aimed at you Casek...., well, not in its entirety anyway :) )

I would suggest that the people who had pink kittens over a few undertrained troops from Mexico being in a hurricane zone, where they more than likely had a few hundred citizens that required assistance..., that the US govt was slow in providing, would be the type to also hold the opinion that US troops should not be on foreign soil so much as well.

There is seriously no problem at all if foreign troops come on to your soil as long as they are invited/permitted, are not present through aggressive policy and are small in number. Anyone who gets worked up over that is just being dramatic for the sake of it and looking for something to fulfill their agenda (not aimed at you Casek...., well, not in its entirety anyway :) )

One day remind me to show you the reports of rocket attacks on the Texas border.

Actually, your co-worker Fred could probably tell you.

BTW: I got my answer w/o emailing him.

Yeah, that is the corruption that is coming/has come across the border, which I am well aware of. THat is not connected the central government in terms of policy and is not particularly relevant when discussing a minor troop deployment for disaster aid.

May not be policy, but it's happening. Those troops may very well be payed off,

but it's still happening with no actions taken by the U.S. Gov.

There are also various foreign nations training on our soil for what I've seen mentioned

as "hostile takeover". Doing door to door exercises in many cities around the country.

I've never really heard that explained to satisfaction.

One more thing: Armed Chinese troops at the ports in California? What do you make of that?

Correction: Armed PAP

The US govt IS doing something about the southern border. I have ex-colleagues of mine working on the project.

That hostile take over stuff is pure malarky. As simple as that.

PAP in US, I did hear something about that but can't recall what it was. You're not referring to the Olympic torch rally, are you?

Sooo hungry...

The US govt IS doing something about the southern border. I have ex-colleagues of mine working on the project.

That hostile take over stuff is pure malarky. As simple as that.

PAP in US, I did hear something about that but can't recall what it was. You're not referring to the Olympic torch rally, are you?

Sooo hungry...

Nah, I can grab you the videos. Many different nations participate.

No, I remember the torch deal. This was involving ports.

There are also various foreign nations training on our soil for what I've seen mentioned as "hostile takeover".

Doing door to door exercises in many cities around the country. I've never really heard that explained to satisfaction.

So, where exactly did you SEE this? How many cities, can you name a few?

Nope, nothing in there.

And when I think about it there's a good chance that what I did read about it a while back were your comments about it, not any other source.

Not saying it isn't true but the onus of proof/documentation is on you.

If I recall correctly, it was something to do with the Chinese rented ports

on our soil.

Can't seem to find any proper information on it, although I recall seeing something

about it on the news.

You know I hate the U-tube links, look if this is all about armed Chinese nationals patrolling our streets, it happens. Aside from embassies there are many, MANY wholly foreign owned properties patroled/guarded entirely by foreign nationals. Sometime they are even foreign Armed Services. I mean innocuous buildings in every major city, manufacturing plants, hell even huge vacant tracts... patrolled, protected by foreign nationals under the direct and obvious employ of foreign national millitaries. WITH THE CONSENT OF THE U.S. GOVT!

Why are you so shocked? You of all people... This isn't new 'news' How do you think we get 'secret prisons in Lithuania' anyway?

You know I hate the U-tube links, look if this is all about armed Chinese nationals patrolling our streets, it happens. Aside from embassies there are many, MANY wholly foreign owned properties patroled/guarded entirely by foreign nationals. Sometime they are even foreign Armed Services. I mean innocuous buildings in every major city, manufacturing plants, hell even huge vacant tracts... patrolled, protected by foreign nationals under the direct and obvious employ of foreign national millitaries. WITH THE CONSENT OF THE U.S. GOVT!

Why are you so shocked? You of all people... This isn't new 'news' How do you think we get 'secret prisons in Lithuania' anyway?

The troops in the video are UN troops. It's worth it for your dial up using self to load it up.

Get DSL or cable, for raptor jesus sake.

11mins? That would take me 24 hours on dial-up!

Meh, just faster vulnerability..imho...anyway, I do have a DSL line at the office but I hate to go to the office and they hate me being there, I'll check it out in the next week or so but by then this argument may be dead...maybe tomorrow, probably not though, nobody likes my face on a Friday.

Um, what?

Can you talk to me about armed foreign nationals (that aren't just immigrants working for a private security company doing night watch) that foreign armed services guarding them, please? Mostly interested in manufacturing plants, vacant lots and office buildings. The only thing that I agree on is embassies because they are sovereign territories. Direct obvious employ of foreign militaries, I'm interested in what you can show me on this.

11mins? That would take me 24 hours on dial-up!

Meh, just faster vulnerability..imho...anyway, I do have a DSL line at the office but I hate to go to the office and they hate me being there, I'll check it out in the next week or so but by then this argument may be dead...maybe tomorrow, probably not though, nobody likes my face on a Friday.

Don't lie. You'll regain sobriety in the morning and forget all about this thread.