What's YOUR dope worth?

LateNightThrillz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit out here in hawaii all our shit is overpriced.

weed goes for 20 a gram (most bombest shit ever)

4 for a pound

coke goes for 80 a gram

thizz goes for 20-25

meth goes for 80

uncle sid. is hard as shit to come by 20 a hit

after a recent trip to the bay area i fell in love.

3 for a pill

10 gram of bud

50 gram of coke

BUT i gotta say after smokeing bay are weed for 6 months

when i got back to hawaii, no contest hawaii got that chronic shit!

no dissresect to any bay heads i love the bay.

Mids is dirt weed here, but I've heard in other places it's not

I've seen a pretty wide range of mids, from shit that looks like Dutch guts to extra fluffy greenery.

I have also smoked California weed which was billed as mids by my boy from there-- definitely not what I would have called it.

Not only are you being the biggest idiot, you're not even making any sense.

So you're saying he should rent a car and drive cross country and buy a product for 32 which would possibly go for 45. Calculate cost for rental car/gas/hotel and he is basically taking a huge risk to most likely lose money. You are a winner. The internet is so ridiculous.

thats why you buy 5 dumass...more people do this than you think...and for those that dont wanna drive theres our trusty shipping services...you are the dumb fuck...

when i said mids im talkin about regular outdoor/green house that will shit on most of the dirt shit you guys get....slang is different everywhere...what we call "dank" in cali is beasters in ATL...

i kno ppl who only make the drive once or twice a month and make around 5k every trip when they get home off only 3 or 4 Ps...what my patnas get shipped to ATL, ARZ, TEX for 42 they break down into 64....thats with standard dark purp or kush that can be had here in the bay for 36 that would be hard to sell for more than 4 locally...thank god for east coast shortage haha.

out here the prices are pretty inflated. like said before 20$ for a .8 or 9 and atleast in the city its 25 for a g. my brothers friends always offer me molly for like 100$ a gram or to give me some licks but idk doesnt really appeal.. lol. i havent seen a single p under 47 that was worth it. so im guessing if you get a 5pack it'd be like 40 - 45 each.

but the prices are worth it cuz the bud is pretty good..