What's YOUR dope worth?

LateNightThrillz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4500 us a p? damn i gotta start shipping to chicago.

this shit is always over inflated like they say a single E will gor for 20-30 a hit. i dont think ive ever paid more than 5CDN. average is like 1-2dollars.

thats how most bay niggas pay the rent...

also boats are stupid cheap right now got em wholesale for like 2-3 a pop...its cheaper in canada cus thats where it all comes from

Must be some sucker ass rooks. I couldn't get highschool fags to pay 30 for a pressie. Nobody is really even fucking with pressed pills anymore. None of my folks anyways. There's just too much pure MDMA floating around the Bay. Molly all day. Anyways, it's interesting to hear how the market is going in other parts of the States.

The molly is going for 50-80 a gram. And it's pure.

I've noticed the West Coast has been flooded with all kinds of exotic and good Psychactives lately. DMT, 'Cid and 2cb analogues as well this past couple months. About time I says I says.

/drug talk

curtes.JPG.b43787c2f3bf824c6378bf3a755aaa91.JPG

4500 us a p? damn i gotta start shipping to chicago.

this shit is always over inflated like they say a single E will go for 20-30 a hit. i dont think ive ever paid more than 5CDN. average is like 1-2dollars.

In 1992 caps of E were going for 20. Pills were anywhere from 10 to 30. Granted, it was a much different situation back then.

I don't talk to the people anymore but word on the street is that I can get pounds for 2000-2800.

dont fuck with mollys or any of that weird crap...unless you can trust your source its probably just meth mixed with something...

We don't fucks with people we don't trust. Thought that was a golden rule. It's all, very good.

Oh and Lucy is out there in plentiful amounts as of late. Know the right (older, hint) people!

:scrambled:

yeah you can only really find double pressed pills now. if i ever bought wholesale maybe like .25-.50 a piece.

usually ten for ten. and theres a shit ton of mdma going around up here now. guess its all made here.

any standard AAA is about 2-2200/p. Ak-47, og kush, white widow and blueberry seem to be hot. and these prices are the highest ive seen in years. fucking biker wars/taxing growers in the interior. shitty mid grade miracle grow vietnamese weed is like 1500/p almost always grapefruit.

then again our white seems to be getting more expensive...

anyone wanna trade?

dont fuck with mollys or any of that weird crap...unless you can trust your source its probably just meth mixed with something...

swamp i can get you some fire for like 32 you can flip for 45...cop a rental and get out here...

Not only are you being the biggest idiot, you're not even making any sense.

So you're saying he should rent a car and drive cross country and buy a product for 32 which would possibly go for 45. Calculate cost for rental car/gas/hotel and he is basically taking a huge risk to most likely lose money. You are a winner. The internet is so ridiculous.

yeah you can only really find double pressed pills now. if i ever bought wholesale maybe like .25-.50 a piece.

usually ten for ten. and theres a shit ton of mdma going around up here now. guess its all made here.

any standard AAA is about 2-2200/p. Ak-47, og kush, white widow and blueberry seem to be hot. and these prices are the highest ive seen in years. fucking biker wars/taxing growers in the interior. shitty mid grade miracle grow vietnamese weed is like 1500/p almost always grapefruit.

then again our white seems to be getting more expensive...

anyone wanna trade?

which city do you live in?