Urinating in public appreciation thread

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one time it was raining , me and some friends were climbing a fire escape in china town to get to a spot. My boy was pissing off the side, and right on to this old chinese ladys head. It took her a second to realise that rain should not be hot and smelly. She started screaming all kinds of shit at us in chinese. Good times.

• Like 1

man for some odd reason I got a lot of piss stories..... Was at an outdoor concert last year... my ex-girls sister was sitting on the lawn like shit was lovely... Wasn't really paying attention to her sitting all close behind me as I was standing there, boozing, passing ellage... etc. So I decide to sit down... Like a minute sets in, I'm like wtf man, it didn't rain, why's the ground all wet... I'm pissed thinking I sat in a beer, till I look at her red face... She was behind me pissing right there.... rest of the concert I was soaked in her piss, but she bought me beers for the rest of the night. There was a drunken night I mistook her bedroom for a bathroom, so I guess we're even.

• Like 1

I got chased by cops for peeing next to the police station. I escaped by bike, changed my sweater in a park and thought I lost them.

No, after I left they got on my trail again. Chased me a couple of blocks until they drove up to me and laughed.

Good cops. They just checked my ID and let me go.

Some people have spent a night in jail and/or paid fines for pissing in public.

• Like 1

I got chased by cops for peeing next to the police station. I escaped by bike, changed my sweater in a park and thought I lost them.

No, after I left they got on my trail again. Chased me a couple of blocks until they drove up to me and laughed.

Good cops. They just checked my ID and let me go.

Some people have spent a night in jail and/or paid fines for pissing in public.

Thats awesome.

One of my freinds got a weekend at bookings (the brooklyn one too) for spitting into the subway tracks, because he still had an open case. Thats some bullshit.

^Why wouldn't you pull over, get out of your truck and take a leak on the side of the road? Sounds like you just want an excuse to stick your dick in your trucks hole...nohomo

I co-sign my own public urination but not the urination of others. Also, I prefer pissing in the pool or the ocean....a much more liberating experience.